bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#141 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:36 PM

Dharma, can you tell me in Vedic astro when Venus leaves Libra?

#142 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:50 AM

Unfortunately, Silver has once again made a lower high as it has been doing for the last couple of years now...

This 14.50-14.60 are now looks key on multiple time frames.

If bulls are able to hold it, and then go take out 14.90, then tide may finally be turning.

But back below 14.50 for any length of time, and fresh lows cannot be ruled out....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#143 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:45 PM

so far I like the gold correction as it looks like an abc x abc right down to prev 4th wave support at the 1233 area and we are now back near 1340, appears more classic Dec tax selling/bottoming action, yet one never knows, I remain long, as always DYODD

Also, I don't know which one will be the FINAL HIGH but IMO the DXY is in the the 8th or 9th inning of a large diag tri int term ending pattern basis daily charts - we see

Senor

#144 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 01:07 PM

jan 2 venus in scorpio vedic astrology

5 down days in a row.  gold down $7 in that stretch . the pm sector holding up well . looked like silver was going to break out , the bulls fumbled. tax loss selling season, fed on deck. short term stuff cloudy

ray dalio is calling for an inflationary depression. i have been calling it stagflation . w/the debt going vertical. last month, november the debt exceeded expectations. .  in spite of trumps tax extravaganza . tax the people on everything. all for the good of the country. anyway, the debt is out of control . and the piper will be paid.  cant say when all this comes to roost.  But GOT Gold .  it seems to me once the fed comes out w/its statement on interest rates the markets will have what they need to make their verdict.  really the market could go into bull mode or more time in purgatory.  we shall see. i lean bullish cause its my bent, but i see both possible counts. 

dharma

gg has made major mistakes in this bear phase, not doing what they promised they would do for starters.  however , i dont see a bottom yet.  they are a major and do have assets. their valuation may slip further

Edited by dharma, 14 December 2018 - 01:09 PM.

#145 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:02 AM

time to remain long IMO, GDXJ very close (within 20 cents) to new rally highs since Nov low and highest level since earlier Aug, stealth rally continues and I look for some of the laggards (see CDE today) and GDXJ to start outperforming, and da beat goes on.....

Senor

#146 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 11:07 AM

Silver so far has held multi-timeframe support, and GDXJ acting very well today....hopefully is front running the metals here....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#147 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 11:09 AM

Watching 790 PL here. If bulls can reclaim it, then final test down may be done....

If not, then PL still has issues....

#148 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:00 PM

Metals finally starting to take cue from GDXJ.....which is on full on bull rampage today

Another 15 min bar that closes over 14.75 night just seal the deal for Silver bulls...

#149 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:10 PM

Daily on GDXJ sure looks a lot like breakaway from successful test of "trendicator" 72 MA..next move should be towards 200 day MA.

GDX already challenging 200, with 900 just above...if/when GDX reclaims 900, the breakdown/fakedown of the last few months should be over, and LT bullish config comes into play.

Will be huge floor recapture if GDX can close over 21.

#150 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

markets have gone from 0 rates , and qe to  now rising rates and qt. and even w /0rates and qe 2-3% growth=substandard

market waking up to the fact that rates are rising , yes we are late in the cycle.   metals waiting to see what the wording is from the fed.  looking for 30% correction in the broad market. 

base almost complete in the metals in the miners. december rate hikes have been bullish for gold  pm market still not tipping its hand.  

leaning bullish here. want my view substantiated.   the horizon looks golden, between here and there is the question. 

seen the dance for 5-6 years now want substance

dharma