bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#151 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:18 AM

gdx has pierced the 200dma today , and is above it as i write this. a close or 2 or3 will attract institutional money.   the miners are about to go from hated to loved. i have seen this show once before.  of course it doesnt change drastically overnight

the sector in stealth mode gets more and more constructive every day.   watching it unfold before my eyes. the fed is now between a rock and a hard place. if they raise rates the path of the stock market( the real economy) may tank! if they back peddle and dont raise rates it puts uncertainty into the markets. "hey maybe the economy is not as strong as everyone thought"  my feeling is gold might rip higher in either event . maund who?

dharma

so the question arises where does all this lead.  when i discovered this board i stated we are in for stagflation.  this is a possibility , weimar or venezuela   here is a 1st hand account of life in venezuela . be very careful what you wish for.   just as there are no volckers at the fed.  our leaders have lost their way since say jfk   oh yeah he had principles ,   

#152 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:32 PM

Big battle being waged for 14.75 on Silver.......

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#153 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:34 PM

gdx has pierced the 200dma today , and is above it as i write this. a close or 2 or3 will attract institutional money. 

Testing 900 day MA as well today...

$21 looks HUGE on the LT chart.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#154 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:37 PM

PL wedging out in what appears to be bull flag around 790 area....

Multiple shorter term time frame pviots here....need a push over 795 to get bulls charging...

Edited by K Wave, 18 December 2018 - 12:38 PM.

#155 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:39 PM

My gut says Bulls either get this out of the gate here very soon, or they run outta time for this attempt....

#156 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:30 PM

GDX wave C or 3 is starting.... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#157 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:49 AM

The wedgie continues.....

Only a few hours now until Fed makes the announcement, that by the looks of the PM charts, likely leads to an important swing move outta here...

#158 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:37 AM

Liking the looks of this hourly candle on Sliver....looks like they may front run the Fed here.

An hourly close above 14.80 could trigger the start of the great short covering...

Stop now moved up to 14.70.....

#159 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:41 AM

PL 4 hour chart tryin to bust outta bull flag after massive divergences on test of 780 swing low....just need a close over 795 to get things underway upside...

Back below 790 now would not be good for bulls....

#160 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,875 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:43 AM

GDXJ back to 3 handle....

GDX now trying to move back above 900 day MA....this area massively pivotal to longer term....