• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:10 AM

Good day trader!

If the after hours highs get taken out 2789.25 then up we go and the normal zone for a turn is 2812.50+-5.75. If this happens without more backing and filling this rally is toast pretty soon and in keeping with bear ripping rallies that peter out quickly. 

If the low gets taken out 2767.50 which is slightly more bullish. The normal zone for 2744.25 with extensions to 2733 +-5.75.

I am waiting for resolution besides tiny scalps in the meantime and more coffee of course!!!

I will commit myself to say we pass 2813.75 by at least a tick by 90% probability. lol

Further on...I have never seen a month bar with the characteristics like October not be taken out. So, unless "this time is different", new year highs are not going to happen. This move up I label as wave 2 of A in a multi year drop. 

I wanted to mention I found 2 mistakes down there at the start of this move up. That were red flags (divergences) and I ignored them relying too much on the kraken.  Almost every time the Kraken has missed it is because of this but it did try to get there from above 3 times really close. That is the power they have.  It still failed due to the divergences. I won't make that mistake again and mention it. 

Good trades y'all 

Edited by zoropb, 04 December 2018 - 09:17 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:46 AM

Looks like they are going to chop the first 45 mins or so. Watch for a dip here then one more high just over 87 and turn down agin or we crack the 89.25 and up. That is were the key area will be for now. 

Edited by zoropb, 04 December 2018 - 09:46 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:55 AM

Watch Trannies here....

Thus far, we have evening star above 200 day MA...

If Trannies have really made an IT bottom, they should not take out 10,600 on this pullback....if they do, then crash window re-opens there....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:57 AM

Next 5 min bar may hit this low for now. 

Thanks K for the eyes!

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:12 AM

The nq is doing it but not looking that great for es. 

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:19 AM

Wow...Trannies getting nuked... down 280

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:28 AM

looks like gap close time.  I will wait the first pop and short again. until lower targets.

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:29 AM

got to crack that low first though!

#9 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,578 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:30 AM

Today could be tell tale if we really have flipped to the bullish side!  Its the day for a turnaround Tuesday!!

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:43 AM

Can I change the 45 mins of chop for an hour and a half?  lol

12 like I said above a stronger foundation builds a stronger house. We go up here and not more correction this thing is toast soon after new highs. We'll see.