3 replies to this topic

#1 jawndissedi

jawndissedi

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:05 PM

Every picture tells a story:

Posted Image

The bullz put up a heck of fight, but once MLN bit the dust at the end of December, sphincter control became a major problem. :D Will the disease keep spreading? Are the Big Boyz on Wall Street immune? TWT
Da nile is more than a river in Egypt.

#2 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:11 PM

I have to tell you when it was chopping around 28 below and above 50 and 200 MAs, I knew it would crater... Every gap up was dumped like it was the last one ever. Somehow I just couldnt pull the trigger. Tape was so obvious. NFI is one of the very few I follow in this sector. I congratulate you if you are short.

Edited by xD&Cox, 05 February 2007 - 01:12 PM.

#3 jawndissedi

jawndissedi

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:00 AM

Some ugly details:

Marketwatch

Edited by jawndissedi, 06 February 2007 - 12:01 AM.

Da nile is more than a river in Egypt.

#4 endisnear

endisnear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:41 AM

Some ugly details:

Marketwatch

TX has lowest cost of living and cheapest real estate in the country....but one of the highest forclosure rates...subprime cos ran rampant here w/lax lending and high % of 2 yr ARM loans by subprime lenders last few yrs...rates increasing dramatically after reset sometimes up to 5% higher...got a friend Loan officer I used to partner with who's got dozens of people he did loans 2 yrs ago on 2 yr arms at 6% resetting to 11 or 12%+ and people can't refinance b/c equity far below 20% required.

Sell at a loss in a slow mkt or be foreclosed on. Thats it. This summer the RE death spiral begins.

http://www.foreclosu...4/original.aspx