• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:22 AM

These numbers have changed since Sunday afternoon, but I still think we have a Borderline Buy. Fully_Long_Fully_Short_26347_image001.gif That implies a decent chance of early weakness, but later we ought to take our Buys. This signal is in effect until the start of Wednesday's trade with Tuesday being the most likely day for the start of the move.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

You still thinking tomorrow will produce a buy? I'm thinking all longs here are VERY short time frames...

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:43 PM

This is fairly typical. It's just a set up. The weakness sucks, but it also makes it easier to get a tradable bounce. I'll tell you, I took one look at the volume and waved folks off bottom picking today. I was actually looking to try short, but it just wasn't giving me a good set up. Tomorrow, however, ought to bring a rally. At the latest, out of the gate on Wednesday. I'm waiting for volume or tick confirmation. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 Lysis

Lysis

• Traders-Talk User
  • 458 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

This is fairly typical. It's just a set up. The weakness sucks, but it also makes it easier to get a tradable bounce.

I'll tell you, I took one look at the volume and waved folks off bottom picking today. I was actually looking to try short, but it just wasn't giving me a good set up. Tomorrow, however, ought to bring a rally. At the latest, out of the gate on Wednesday. I'm waiting for volume or tick confirmation.

Mark

I think we're all looking for a rebound rally, which, of course, is unlikely. I added on a few shorts this morning and I wish that I loaded up the boat when the Dow still was in the negative double digits. With that in mind, I'm hoping for a weak bounce back to 903, but this market has a habit of moving agressively one way or another.