3 replies to this topic

#1 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:24 AM

This is for the 60-64wk cycle... [ref: 1]

The signal looks a bit distorted due to the crash last year, I expect a similar correction this time around too... We have seen how fast this market is still capable of selling during Thanksgiving.

Posted Image
(weekly)

A rough comp to get an idea, not to mean much beyond April...

Posted Image

Best of luck.

Edited by arbman, 03 December 2009 - 02:26 AM.

#2 Ticker

Ticker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:46 AM

Guess what? I'm back on the bear for one more ride. Custard's last stand. Sold ES as 1114.75. Stop 1130 or close above 1125. Have a good night.

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:45 AM

This is for the 60-64wk cycle... [ref: 1]

The signal looks a bit distorted due to the crash last year, I expect a similar correction this time around too... We have seen how fast this market is still capable of selling during Thanksgiving.

Posted Image
(weekly)

A rough comp to get an idea, not to mean much beyond April...

Posted Image

Best of luck.

Arbs I like that 2nd chart.

Thinking sometime between today and Monday no higher than 1134 es. Then let it rain. I also think 960-1000 should contain it for a serious bounce.

Today's thoughts... creepy crawly chop up bias all day or most of it... but anything above 1116 to 1134 is playing with fire and some where in that zone is the "Short with prejudice" starts for a big turn. fwiw

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#4 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:04 PM

I iterated some more and updated the charts above, the links are the same... We may be looking possibly for a crash, but I still stand with my 15% correction forecast for now... This should be the top of this rally for a major correction.