~Here ya go ~ MARKET THOUGHS~

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:39 PM

as i review this morning some of the longer term charts i can't help but see a similarity to 98 2000 2004 and 2008. well bring on 2012 that should fit well. it appears something or someone is about to pull the rug out from under this support system creating another boom bust market. unfortunately ive said it far to often in the last 10years and that is ... if they keep F..ing with IT they're going to break it. Since Ben Bernake obviously likes playing with fire, i'm now positive he will get burned.. Technicals and modest trading has been suppressed for far to long. The charts are now crying for relief. We are going up in price with in an area of very natural caution and without some price easing, this creates a very very dangerous situation. i dont expect anything short term but i do expect some catastrophe to come out of no wear to blindside prices back in line. Addressing a Long term daily RUT chart specifically today we have reached an area of needing a 10% pullback to neutralize the frothiness. But trading the short term signals puts you long today infront of what could be a small or modest give back if tomorrows numbers are stinky ;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:44 PM

You want to see unnatural?

Have you ever seen a straighter line?

http://stockcharts.c...1504&r=2768.png
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 hpm123

hpm123

• Traders-Talk User
  • 495 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:47 PM

You want to see unnatural?

Have you ever seen a straighter line?

It really is remarkable the trajectory these markets have been in.

Next time I hear the words quantitative easing, I'll pay a bit more attention.

Edited by hpm123, 03 March 2011 - 04:48 PM.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

~~~~~~~~~ Call UPDATE : For the Record ~~~~~~~~~ i didnt want to use the word crash when i posted this originally because that is not what i was seeing as the likely scenario for our markets , but what i was seeing, was something to produce a new bearish trend which was a ' catastrophe ' ! Which we now know was Japans worst quake in history and the 4th largest in history. well i think this was about as good as i could have anticipated Since 9.0 Japan earthquake & tsunami... was one week later.. and heck there might even be a Nuclear meltdown ! :bowtie:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!