Photo

I remain open to the possibility of disappointing claims #s on Thur., GDP on Fri., and no QE III...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:07 AM

Hi everyone, I added ST overbought QQQ, AAPL, and SPX charts with CCI (3), RSI (2), and ARRON to my AAPL, QQQ, and SPX thread here.

The PTB are curently taking down the ESU11, NQU11, and YMU11 futures sharply.

Good luck to everyone. :)

Bob-C

Edited by Bob-C, 25 August 2011 - 01:12 AM.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

europe is heartily up Bob.
best,
klh

#3 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

What's left uncounted Bob? Everything seems to be discounted, especially the long speculative positions, they are so little. Bernanke got the gold speculators down, he can freely inflate here and laugh at them. So far, there was caution at the lows against a rally, then today they just sold it short speculatively, next they will be squeezed, then there will be euphoria, this rally can go at least 4-5 more days, the way I see... Then probably the bears will be proven right, well the ones still remaining... Hard to be a bear after 20% drop in a month, even 38% retracement is still at 1200, I suspect we are going for 50% now at 1220-1230... Very Best...

Edited by arbman, 25 August 2011 - 01:43 AM.

#4 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:18 AM

europe is heartily up Bob.

Thanks Karen. :) Yes, the FTSE, CAC, and DAX are holding a "sale" selling stocks and stock-index-futures contracts to short coverers and falling-knife catchers. IMHO, the PTB are in a rush to distribute and then sell short stocks and stock-index-futures contracts prior to the next leg down. Always ask who is buying and who is selling and to whom. :) Note, I'm hedged in my positions, not one-sided. ) GLTU.

Best,

Bob

Edited by Bob-C, 25 August 2011 - 02:26 AM.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:20 AM

What's left uncounted Bob? Everything seems to be discounted, especially the long speculative positions, they are so little. Bernanke got the gold speculators down, he can freely inflate here and laugh at them. So far, there was caution at the lows against a rally, then today they just sold it short speculatively, next they will be squeezed, then there will be euphoria, this rally can go at least 4-5 more days, the way I see... Then probably the bears will be proven right, well the ones still remaining... Hard to be a bear after 20% drop in a month, even 38% retracement is still at 1200, I suspect we are going for 50% now at 1220-1230... Very Best...

Hi arbman, thanks very much for taking the time and effort to share your valuable insights and analysis. :) GLTU.

Best,

Bob

#6 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

Hi everyone, after distributing stocks and stock-index-futures contracts IMHO, the PTB are now taking down the SPX (ESU11), NASDAQ (NQU11), and INDU (YMU11) futures which have all gone negative. :) The European indexes are also being taken down after the requisite distribution, aka merchandising, and short selling to pave the way for a profitable decline for the PTB. :) FTSE is now negative and IMHO, CAC and DAX will soon go negative. There was heavy put buying on the QQQs on Thursday (2:1 P/C) IMHO by the smart money and there was heavy put buying on the OEX and the SPX which IMVHO, will prove to have been right on target by the PTB. Large bets were made on ATM and ITM puts that expire on Friday 8-26-11 and at the September quadruple OPEX on 9-16-11. My comments in this thread and elsewhere are for educational purposes only. Cheers, :) Bob-C

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:43 AM

Hi everyone, I added ST overbought QQQ, AAPL, and SPX charts with CCI (3), RSI (2), and ARRON to my AAPL, QQQ, and SPX thread here.

Bob-C

Senor's opinion is that all this has been discounted, I could certainly be wrong. I do not expect QE3, there might be a mention that it's there if needed. IMO QE3 is not needed with the exploding True Money Supply. Of course grande gyrations and fakeouts are to be expected, but when the el dusto settles Senor thinks the markets resolve norte. Gracias for your contributions

NO BS

Senor

#8 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

Bob-C

Senor's opinion is that all this has been discounted, I could certainly be wrong. I do not expect QE3, there might be a mention that it's there if needed. IMO QE3 is not needed with the exploding True Money Supply. Of course grande gyrations and fakeouts are to be expected, but when the el dusto settles Senor thinks the markets resolve norte. Gracias for your contributions

NO BS

Senor

You're very welcome Senor, thank you for your contributions too. :) Keep up your good work. Thanks for sharing your insights on the current market situation. :)

Have a happy and successful trading day.

Bob-C

#9 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hi everyone, IMVHO, this scam DCAT distribution and short-selling rally by the PTB was and is DOA. :) Take em' down PTB. The INDU was up 86 and is now down -35! :) My FF is right on target. :) :) Cheers, :) Bob

Edited by Bob-C, 25 August 2011 - 08:59 AM.

#10 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:39 AM

Hi everyone, the INDU is now down -126, COMPQ down -30, SPX down -12, DAX -140, VIX up 1.94, QQQ -62, and RUT -10.80. :) :) Cheers, :) Bob-C