Buy Buy Buy Part VII

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:54 PM

Some short term weakness ahead but likely to be consolidation before another blast off. We are mostly likely in the easiest part of this rally. Hold on to your seat belts as we melt up to the moon. Long since Buy Buy Buy part 1. Good Luck :bull:

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#2 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

Some short term weakness ahead but likely to be consolidation before another blast off. We are mostly likely in the easiest part of this rally.

Hold on to your seat belts as we melt up to the moon. Long since Buy Buy Buy part 1.

Good Luck :bull:

Moon shot hmmmm....... I have a Fib count of 1350 or 1450 as possible candidates for $SPX exit points......

Barry

#3 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:42 AM

Some short term weakness ahead but likely to be consolidation before another blast off. We are mostly likely in the easiest part of this rally.

Hold on to your seat belts as we melt up to the moon. Long since Buy Buy Buy part 1.

Good Luck :bull:

Moon shot hmmmm....... I have a Fib count of 1350 or 1450 as possible candidates for $SPX exit points......

Barry

looks like up and down -not melt up!!!!