iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 akola

akola

• Traders-Talk User
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

nice one. iloli what happen to your blog? I use to visit every other day. You asked everyone to register but i never did. is it still available for me to join?

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

BO target of that 5min triangle is 1479.65. Now look at my Daily Bear Flag upper TL at where? You got it. We could see pullback there. BO that flag, I got the Green ABWedge as resistance for pullback as said in my last two posts. Draw lines on your own streaming chart, watch them unfold LIVE for yourself, as my stuff/ postings for the purposes for Swing Trades or ST DTs as well. akola, I only post in Swing Waves or FF for now.

Posted Image

Now, keep staring at financials, that should be the catalyst. (just post one BKX here for example, see others at similar key line)

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#4 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

BO target of that 5min triangle is 1479.65. Now look at my Daily Bear Flag upper TL at where? You got it. We could see pullback there. BO that flag, I got the Green ABWedge as resistance for pullback as said in my last two posts. Draw lines on your own streaming chart, watch them unfold LIVE for yourself, as my stuff/ postings for the purposes for Swing Trades or ST DTs as well. akola, I only post in Swing Waves or FF for now.

Posted Image

Now, keep staring at financials, that should be the catalyst. (just post one BKX here for example, see others at similar key line)

Posted Image

thxs for posts

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

FOR THE RECORD: My Nov 9th Sickle Heads Up ! Nov 15th was the beginingg of this bull run.

My Dec 1st projection of the SICKLES DOUBLE TOP was this bull run's target. 1474.65 target MET today, and closed above it a bit.

Is this the DOUBLE TOP I said then? Heck Yes! Under one condition: SO FAR. LOL!

Did I say we could see pullback there at the top of my Bear Flag? Pulled back right on it. Notice the top 2 tls? one is paralleled to the Bear Flag's lower tl, which I posted recently, the other one is connecting two highs (red arrows) and today's high turned down RIGHT ON IT! (here is a lesson of always draw lines, especially precision line at critical moments, by nailing highs or lows rather then using stiff formulas like paralells, fibo, previous high/low leveled lines...etc) At least wait til 4PM PST for a new daily candle to see where Purple Line fares with today's battle.

Posted Image

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

OK, daily candle closed RIGHT ON Purple 1474.65 and cast-iron in history. Time to close this thread.

Having said all that, the New Year's gap up was designed to jump-creek a VERY CRITICAL long term line to keep the LT Bull trend alive (no, laws of line TA has nothing to do with any fecal cliff in my book).

On Jan 3rd I tracked that line back to Nov 2011 in my first few posts in Swing Waves. I'll post later in SW those two charts. I would play that line as the LT context for bull or bear bias.

Posted Image

Edited by iloli, 17 January 2013 - 07:45 PM.