8 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

Keep It Simple Smarties !
(Are remarks on charts legible? If not, let me know, I can type them out in text)

FF post GS 08/31/2012

Posted Image

.... 5 MONTHS LATER...

FF post GS 01/18/2013

Posted Image

Edited by iloli, 18 January 2013 - 12:52 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Do not under-estimate the power of under 1% CD & MM rates and the soothing effect of soon to be enacted increase in borrowing power for the US Gov't. Have you ever seen the smile on the face of a hopelessly in debt dude when he/she receives a new credit card in mail? It is better than euphoria! But keep in mind also that the smile will only last as long as it takes to max out the new card.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

FF post GLD 09/12/2012

Posted Image

...SAME LINES 4 MONTHS LATER...

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#4 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

FF post AAPL 3/8/2011

Posted Image

.... SMAE LINES (+ 2 NEW HIGH LINES) 22 MONTHS LATER TODAY...

Posted Image

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Follow up on ES Purple Line battle:

5min Bull flag, BO there could go new high to Daily Bear flag top (today at 1482 Green line).

Then we'll see blow off BO or pullback from that daily Bear flag top tl.

Are we there yet? almost.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have a good weekend!

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

One more, I said yesterday watch banks closely as possible turn-around catalyst. With most big boyz banks are either high flying or reversed back up today, BKX is still negative and stuck in the middle of two important lines. Unless erase all the red in last ramp power hour, todays candle could be an engulfing and make yesterday as at least a temp top. Maybe they are really saying 'we are almost there'?

Posted Image

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Check timestamp, I posted last one at 53 minutes before Friday's cash close, the "last ramp power hour" took my cue (why not, since I called it before it happened), and BO the 5min bull flag and then ran the price as high as 1480.95, officially to a "new high" just as i said. I want to post Friday's closed chart here to officially claim the Purple Line has lost the first battle when first daily candle had closed above it.

Posted Image

But the "blow off BO or pullback from that daily Bear flag top tl." still waiting for jury to deliver next week.

Posted Image

Go Niners! after 2 decades of missing in actions, that kid from Turlock (where?) may not all fit to be "Ugly Duckling", after this NFC take-down, he's made me a believer too.

#8 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

But the "blow off BO or pullback from that daily Bear flag top tl." still waiting for jury to deliver next week.

What said in above quote, said in language of chart below:

Posted Image

#9 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Now we got the 'blow off BO'; next see how deep we'd get the 'bearish pullback'.

Posted Image

On the Daily, staying inside the Bear Flag will eventually break down the flag and fill the new year gap; BO above the flag again will bring in the Green ABWedge top TL.

Posted Image

GS, BKX already touched and reversed from target line, further downward moves will endorse ES bear flag break down. Since BKX already consolidating above the Red Line, BO of Blue Line will bring in 38.2 fibo next.

Posted Image