I have found the Holy Grail!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

It's called 'hard work'. Lazy people hate the holy grail. They want an 'easy holy grail' but the term 'easy holy grail' is an oxymoron when you consider the fact the only holy grail that exists is the one called 'hard work'.
The harder I work, the luckier I get.

#2 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

hard work is still 1989?

#3 freddy1

freddy1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

It's called 'hard work'.

Lazy people hate the holy grail. They want an 'easy holy grail' but the term 'easy holy grail' is an oxymoron when you consider the fact the only holy grail that exists is the one called 'hard work'.

I could not agree with you more!!! Well said and deserve a big applaud!!!!!! :lighten:

All the best!!!
Market always leads, you have to be dynamic and manage risk accordingly.

If you make profit trading, take the money out and enjoy it before Wall Street steals it back from you!!!!!

http://www.freewebst.../Timingtradewin

#4 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

q4 we shall see...I would never presume but will stay vigilant as is required by my grail. Thanks Fred!!!
The harder I work, the luckier I get.

#5 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

indeed, but no amount of hard work will make Woody Allen an NBA star:) “If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.” George Monbiot The man who has planned badly, if fortune is on his side, may have had a stroke of luck; but his plan was a bad one nonetheless. Herodotus Man proposes and G_d disposes. But do let us know what the Grail is telling you!

Edited by dasein, 10 April 2013 - 05:55 AM.

best,
klh