ST bounce ahead

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

HGX...IWM etc portends usual MA/bollinger support bounce...NYMO at -100+ also is good place for at least a ST bounce... yours truly has covered his shorts and flipped long ST perhaps to 1620 or so and then another down leg to 1590s... we will see.... as you can deduce money is/will be flowing into stocks ST ;) volatility welcome back!

Edited by andiron, 05 June 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#2 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

I know that you are pretty good with these quick moves and at ES 1610 I see an almost perfect risk 5 to get 10 set up here, however, this thing looks just plain fugly to me so I'm cheering for you but keeping powder dry. From this point forward I see no longs in my future until S&P 1570-1580 area . That could certainly change and I will change when I see reason to do so. JDJ P.S. I use TD Ameritrade for all my charts now. Can anyone explain how I may be able to post a chart from thinkorswim? I've never had any luck doing it from anything but stockcharts but no longer use that service.

#3 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

I know that you are pretty good with these quick moves and at ES 1610 I see an almost perfect risk 5 to get 10 set up here, however, this thing looks just plain fugly to me so I'm cheering for you but keeping powder dry.

From this point forward I see no longs in my future until S&P 1570-1580 area . That could certainly change and I will change when I see reason to do so.

JDJ

P.S. I use TD Ameritrade for all my charts now. Can anyone explain how I may be able to post a chart from thinkorswim? I've never had any luck doing it from anything but stockcharts but no longer use that service.

I was trying few weeks back and the only way I was able to do it is to grab a screen grab via print screen and then save it as an img with paint or similar program. Then go the usual pic sharing route.

#4 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

I know that you are pretty good with these quick moves and at ES 1610 I see an almost perfect risk 5 to get 10 set up here, however, this thing looks just plain fugly to me so I'm cheering for you but keeping powder dry.

From this point forward I see no longs in my future until S&P 1570-1580 area . That could certainly change and I will change when I see reason to do so.

JDJ

P.S. I use TD Ameritrade for all my charts now. Can anyone explain how I may be able to post a chart from thinkorswim? I've never had any luck doing it from anything but stockcharts but no longer use that service.

I was trying few weeks back and the only way I was able to do it is to grab a screen grab via print screen and then save it as an img with paint or similar program. Then go the usual pic sharing route.

Thank you for the suggestion but can't make that work.