• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

Mea culpa, no tweezer bottom here. Looks like a wave 4 zig zag and that should go all the way up to the .382 retrace at 1800/01 sometime around 10:35 EST today. The 4/8/(16+2) cycle top is due today and yesterday was pushing it as far as the the 4/8/24 TD bottom was concerned.

I have the new study posted. We have not capitulated this down move yet. Everything so far is counter trend. The bigger cluster of cycle lows is not due until Wed. This is what my work has stated all along for about week.

The market has humbled me again in the VST, but my ST forecast looks accurate. Tomorrow is FED day. You all know that I'm looking for a ST bottom Wed and higher prices into Feb. The MOM top should be Feb 6, with a QIT (Quit) formation into Feb 21, that is Feb 6,10,14,21. Feb 6 should make new highs near 1857 SPX and the final high should be near 1871/72.

New Chart

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

I have recalculated the final top of the QIT to be Feb 20th, not Feb 21st. OPEX Feb should make a bearish Harami formation. Cycle bottoms going forward from Wed Jan 29 are Feb 7 (very minor pullback), Feb 12/13 (a little deeper), Feb 18 (a little more intense) and Feb 28 (extremely intense!). The period of Feb 6 to Feb 28 will be a tug of war between the bulls and the bears with increasing intensity both ways as we enter the Mercury Retrograde period, with a capitulation of the bulls to the bears in the final quarter. After an early rout by the bulls, the bears will win the month of Feb hands down. In March, the bulls will take it the whole way and completely decimate the bears with almost a complete shutout. The above forecast is what I'm seeing going forward based on cycles, waves and astro.

Blessings,

blu

#3 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

it can hit 1811...and then wave 3 down.... we agree on price trajectory ..

#4 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:04 AM

I have recalculated the final top of the QIT to be Feb 20th, not Feb 21st. OPEX Feb should make a bearish Harami formation.

Cycle bottoms going forward from Wed Jan 29 are Feb 7 (very minor pullback), Feb 12/13 (a little deeper), Feb 18 (a little more intense) and Feb 28 (extremely intense!).

The period of Feb 6 to Feb 28 will be a tug of war between the bulls and the bears with increasing intensity both ways as we enter the Mercury Retrograde period, with a capitulation of the bulls to the bears in the final quarter. After an early rout by the bulls, the bears will win the month of Feb hands down. In March, the bulls will take it the whole way and completely decimate the bears with almost a complete shutout.

The above forecast is what I'm seeing going forward based on cycles, waves and astro.

also seasonals for March are very strong!!!!!

#5 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

new highs coming in april, yellen talked to bernanke and decided to wait until the next es contract, i e june

#6 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

new highs coming in april...

Sooner than that...looking for mid February.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#7 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:21 AM

Double top YM 15880, down from here I think.

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

new highs coming in april...

Sooner than that...looking for mid February.

Fib

New highs by Feb 6 according to my read, I think I miscalculated the time of the top today though. Should be near 12:30 EST, not 10:30

Blessings,

blu

#9 lucky6

lucky6

• Traders-Talk User
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

BLU--Your directional calls of late have been good--It is nice to see you get a few good calls--The magnitude seems to always be a bit much in the time line projection ?? If I understand today's call-you are looking for an approx. 50 plus S&P drop in 3-4 hours--That seems to be a Nuclear Option-Just wondering how those large magnitude numbers are arrived at---Thanks for sharing--And having the guts to put forth your work.

#10 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

initially stopped by to add my thoughts only to your SPX target today ...and acknowledging your work showing the TA for the area.

i feel, based on other technicals weighing in, that this market should see a FLATTER price action or wave here...before the next move lower,
but i could be wrong about that.

that said let me add ...I love to see the look-ahead work you are doing ...as i've done myself in the past here at the board...this tells me
you're doing alot more thinking than pressing your nose against the screen...so well done. ;)

in this short decline, i haven't had reason yet (based on price action) to alter my similar outlook, which i mentioned as mid-Feb ..
(with that outside chance of March 4-5th ).

keep up your fine work. :bowtie:

Mea culpa, no tweezer bottom here. Looks like a wave 4 zig zag and that should go all the way up to the .382 retrace at 1800/01 sometime around 10:35 EST today. The 4/8/(16+2) cycle top is due today and yesterday was pushing it as far as the the 4/8/24 TD bottom was concerned.

I have the new study posted. We have not capitulated this down move yet. Everything so far is counter trend. The bigger cluster of cycle lows is not due until Wed. This is what my work has stated all along for about week.

The market has humbled me again in the VST, but my ST forecast looks accurate. Tomorrow is FED day. You all know that I'm looking for a ST bottom Wed and higher prices into Feb. The MOM top should be Feb 6, with a QIT (Quit) formation into Feb 21, that is Feb 6,10,14,21. Feb 6 should make new highs near 1857 SPX and the final high should be near 1871/72.

New Chart

Edited by Mr Dev, 28 January 2014 - 01:26 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!