• 320 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

Posted Image

#2 dadook

dadook

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

However this could turn into a H&S topping pattern. Watch the volume on the right shoulder which is about to start.

Edited by dadook, 11 April 2014 - 11:11 PM.

#3 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

In the midst if all the board's bearishness among posters, This post caught my attention as I feel we make a 2 week bottom early in the week, possibly Monday AM....then rebound into the May 6/7th time frame. I could be dead wrong but I feel fairly confident that by no later than Tuesday the 15th all this selling will have subsided and it on to the races again.

#4 dadook

dadook

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

In the midst if all the board's bearishness among posters, This post caught my attention as I feel we make a 2 week bottom early in the week, possibly Monday AM....then rebound into the May 6/7th time frame. I could be dead wrong but I feel fairly confident that by no later than Tuesday the 15th all this selling will have subsided and it on to the races again.

Hi CT, Our timing projection matches. that's how I will be playing this. QQQ topped 1 month ahead of SPX, so it lead down, and it might lead back up for a correction in the downtrend. Looking to go short early May. This year "Sell in May and go Away" will come true. bests to you.