MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

IF THE THE RUT WERE TO FOLLOW A POSSIBLE PLUNGE TODAY/ NEXT WEEK TO MY LOWER TARGET ...IVE OUTLINED THAT THE DOW COULD FALL ANOTHER 288 POINTS FROM WHERE IT WAS, AT THE TIME I POSTED

10:41 AM pt. . . YOU CAN SEE THAT LOWER DOW PRICE TARGET AND OTHER DETAILS HERE

LETS SEE IF THEY THINK THEY WILL NEED TO SEND THE 'TEAM' IN TO SAVE IT THEN..HMM LIKELY

Edited by Mr Dev, 25 July 2014 - 01:11 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

so recently ive talked about and displayed some bearish internal charts and ive also mentioned that the MoMo had exited its Extreme Bearish Territory and moved into bear trend territory. today at the close ill be checking to see if in fact todays action has moved the MoMo to the point of re entry of its Extreme Bearish Territory . which i suspect will be very close. so try and be prepared if it has.... but lets wait and see what it says. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 25 July 2014 - 01:51 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#3 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

so recently ive talked about and displayed some bearish internal charts and ive also mentioned that the MoMo had exited its Extreme Bearish Territory and moved into bear trend territory.

today at the close ill be checking to see if in fact todays action has moved the MoMo to the point of re entry of its Extreme Bearish Territory . which i suspect will be very close.

so try and be prepared if it has.... but lets wait and see what it says.

:bowtie:

Extreme Bearish Territory, does that mean more down as u have posted or it is oversold and should bounce??
Im always learning though i think im getting better

Edited by draggen33, 25 July 2014 - 02:04 PM.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

you are learning very well btw... Ex bearish T. is where the biggest and the fastest declines occur.

whenever the moves are finished ,,and the indicator moves out from Ex Bearish Territory we can see bottoms...but the last few weeks .. without a decline..the indicator simply

moved back out slightly into bearish trend territory. so a move back into Ex Bearish Territory is a major concern .. as this is the area where the bottom falls out first

Extreme Bearish Territory, does that mean more down as u have posted or it is oversold and should bounce??
Im always learning though i think im getting better

Edited by Mr Dev, 25 July 2014 - 02:48 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

hopefully the markets take a short break from their declines next monday...only so i can move over to play the XAU Nugt trade...as much as i tried i couldnt chase it into the close... even tho i said i would be a chaser on the next pop. so if i need to ill start chasing it Monday. what a fabulous day for NUGT Rogerdodger..and that Golden Cross today. i should of moved in with the XAU 99.00 cross...my bad for missing it.

Edited by Mr Dev, 25 July 2014 - 03:00 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#6 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

hopefully the markets take a short break from their declines next monday...only so i can move over to play the XAU Nugt trade...as much as i tried i couldnt chase it into the close... even tho i said i would be a chaser on the next pop.

so if i need to ill start chasing it Monday.

what a fabulous day for NUGT Rogerdodger

watch GXC for all been in for a little bit

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

gxc is certainly bullish ... maybe alil to bullish . i cant try and time longs or shorts into parabolic moves. if i was in it...id be getting the hell out.

Edited by Mr Dev, 25 July 2014 - 02:58 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

chart here...NUGT Technical thoughts last night..

hopefully the markets take a short break from their declines next monday...only so i can move over to play the XAU Nugt trade...as much as i tried i couldnt chase it into the close... even tho i said i would be a chaser on the next pop.

so if i need to ill start chasing it Monday.

what a fabulous day for NUGT Rogerdodger..and that Golden Cross today.

i should of moved in with the XAU 99.00 cross...my bad for missing it.

Edited by Mr Dev, 25 July 2014 - 03:02 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

money flows on this chart on the SPY since last June continuing showing a significant trough compared to the price action of late.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 25 July 2014 - 05:28 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:45 AM

Dev How did your charts look after the close? I like you am expecting more down though not as much as you, I also am trying to see a path to a good rally off a monday bottom. Does anything you track support my theory? Thanks