• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Hey folks, one of our own, Dennis Leontyev (DenLeo) has put together a trading course. That's of some interest, as he's proven over the years here that he knows what he's doing. But what caught my eye with his new program is that he is going to offer $50,000 of his fund's money to trade to "graduates" of his hedge fund trading course. In 30 years, I've never seen anyone offer trading money to those who complete a trading course. It's unheard of. I have to fly, but I am asking Dennis to get on and offer more details. If you're interested, PM me here or email me or you can even call me. Obviously, this is for serious traders with a bit of business sophistication. This is a business opportunity in addition to a trading course. I'll be back on later. Dennis?

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

Thank you Mark,

Dear Trader,

I’m currently looking for 10 traders who are interested in learning hedge fund trading rules, systems and methodologies and then trade for my Private Equity Fund. I’m offering two programs, which will begin later this month.

Here are the rules of engagement:

Complete The Program and learn mechanical systems and indicators (Mark will post the details later or contact me directly)

Trading:

1. You will Trade under My Funds Sub-Account
2. You will receive a Capital of $50,000
3. You will Receive 80% Profit Share from your P&L on the Monthly Basis (you can withdraw it or grow your fund share, it is up to you).

Your Cost of Education is $9,900

You will be a professional trader after this program. You will learn what hedge fund trading is all about and what a competitive and rewarding endeavor it can be. As your P/L and success grows in our fund, more capital and more responsibilities will be given to you if you are interested. Meanwhile you can continue to trade your own account while trading with my fund, and hopefully utilize everything you learn. In the fund, you can trade 10 times a day or once a month. Eventually the strategy is up to you.

If you are interested in this program, please e-mail me at mentor@wisetradechat.com or call at 847-224-9354.

What qualifies me as a guru? Nothing! There are no gurus! What qualifies me as an expert? My favorite definition of the word “expert” is -- someone who has made every possible mistake in a narrow field. By that definition, I certainly qualify; but having said that, here are the bios of some of the people you will be working with:

Dennis V. Leontyev

Dennis Leontyev has over 20 years experience in the financial industry with expertise in trading and hedge fund management. He has consistently delivered outstanding returns regardless of market direction. Dennis is known in the hedge fund world for trading model development, risk management; and unique innovations in quantitative, technical and market neutral analysis. He has a substantial experience in equities, futures and options trading with proven and audited track record.
Dennis was a hedge fund manager at Telluride Asset Management where he managed $50M in directional and market neutral strategies. Dennis had also held positions as a Senior Vice President of Chicago Analytic Capital Management overseeing long-term portfolios of institutional and high net worth clients as well as managing a $35M hedge fund; and as a Vice President of trading and brokerage at Commodity Resource Corp.

Currently, Dennis serves as a president of Inter Market Edge, Inc, which specializes in consulting, financial education and portfolio management for institutional, commercial, hedge fund and individual clients.

Some of Dennis’s accomplishments include:

• Successful management of up to $50M diversified hedge fund portfolio specializing in futures, equities and options trading.
• Overseeing of core long-term equity portfolio of over $500M.
• Effective construction of directional and market neutral strategies on Equities, Equity Indexes, Fixed Income and Commodities based on Proprietary Systems and Indicators, Tape Reading, Sentiment, Inter-market and Volatility Analysis.
• Profiled by Futures Magazine for excellent results in fund management.
• Contributing Author to “Master Traders” book, published by Wiley, 2006
• Training of individual and commercial traders in trading psychology, risk management, options strategies, technical analysis and propriety trading systems.

Douglas Ehrman

Mr. Ehrman’s investment experience focuses on traditional and alternative asset classes, including equities, fixed income, derivatives, and hedge funds. He has published several articles and books, each centering on the high-level, proprietary, market-neutral pairs trading methodology that he and his team developed.
Mr. Ehrman began his career at The Northern Trust Company in Cash Management before joining UBS Asset Management. He helped build the Operations area of a billion dollar asset manager before turning his full attention to trading. Mr. Ehrman was a Portfolio Manager for a Minnesota-based hedge fund where he managed a $125 million dollar portfolio and was part of a team that managed a $1.5 billion portfolio. Mr. Ehrman graduated with a B.A. in both Economics and Philosophy from Lake Forest College and earned his JD at Loyola University of Chicago.

Why do I do this:

1. I want to train and recruit professional traders
2. I do not want to educate anyone for Free if they are not serious

Mark will post the details of this comprehensive program later today. Meanwhile you can PM me or e-mail me at mentor@wisetradechat.com or call at 847-224-9354 for detailed information.

Thank you

Denleo

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

More details.

Attached Files

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 csw2002

csw2002

• Traders-Talk User
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:23 AM

For anyone stumbling upon this entry, please refer to http://www.traders-t...howtopic=160721
Don't be a fool like me - How I lost $10K