Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hello Everyone, I would like to thank everyone who posts on Traders-Talk and who communicated with me over the years on this board. Hopefully you considered my contributions interesting and educational. I certainly learned a lot from many people here. I especially would like to thank Mark (OEXCHAOS) for creating and running what I consider the best forum in the business. My contractual obligations with my partners, investors and students do not permit me to continue posting on public forums including this one. I will concentrate my efforts on managing my fund, trader mentoring and coaching as well as research. If you are interested in my investment services or working with me in my fund, I will be honored. Feel free to contact me at mentor@wisetradechat.com or 847-224-9354 Mark has posted an attachment to the post where you can find all the details. Trade Other Folks Money? Unheard Of. Sincerely, Denleo

#2 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

Thank you for what you have shared here over the years. Your wins your losses, your candor, your professionalism, your very clear explanations of trades. All greatly appreciated. The recent journal entries are such an education. Here's hoping you may post here again in the future. All the best!

#3 cp1

cp1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

Thanks for all your contributions. Good luck in all your future endeavors. Your posts have been very educational. Best, CP

#4 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, Dennis... I suppose you can still stop by time to time.