MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:52 AM

not even close yet to oversold.... some of you may be making 6 figures today.... dont look at the balance just the charts. . and ride it out until we can reach THRUST oversold .. again just hang on... and ride. :bowtie: btw for those of you who are interested .. i am starting a New Market Trading Service .... if allowed i will add details in the coming weeks. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 October 2014 - 11:57 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:04 PM

not even close yet to oversold....

some of you may be making 6 figures today.... dont look at the balance just the charts. . and ride it out until we can reach THRUST oversold .. again just hang on... and ride. :bowtie:

btw for those of you who are interested .. i am starting a New Market Trading Service .... if allowed i will add details in the coming weeks. :bowtie:

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by draggen33, 15 October 2014 - 12:06 PM.

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

thanks draggen .. im glad to hear someones interested.

Ok for a day trader that has been short and not wanting to risk ANY give back into the close.... and thus willing to allow the markets to move lower from here...which may be

a tougher move...but possible . go ahead and Exit Shorts on this VST 1 min buy signal.

i personally will be waiting for at least a higher time frame and a closing THRUST that reaches OverSold ...

but wanted to Let You All know there is a possible bounce coming with the DOW now Down -367. pts...now -385.00 !!! :bowtie: :bowtie:

and as a side note during the day of the FLASH CRASH 2010 ... mid day at a -990 DOW Drop ...i also got a buy signal (higher time frame) for that day which resulted in..

about another 300 point gain on the ensuing bounce..

just saying... :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 October 2014 - 12:21 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

if and when the DOW regains 15900 for more than 5 mins.... after the -450.00 points lost we will see some choppiness and a Very Short Term BUY signal ... for those that want to trade it by the minute.

15900 then becomes the stop as well . !

enjoy
:bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 October 2014 - 12:37 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#5 lucky6

lucky6

• Traders-Talk User
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

DEV--Market service--GREAT

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:58 PM

the DOW is now up to 15950.... and looking for about another 50 points before any signs of an exit. . of course waiting for a confirmation and a signal

but if we can get another 100 points add to ALL BUT 50 points from the Low of the Day total .. that will be better than 520 DOW points.. at least for the day !

we will likely see some chop into 15920 support which must hold... but likely going to test. . stops can be raised here to 15915. from 15900

if and when the DOW regains 15900 for more than 5 mins.... after the -450.00 points lost we will see some choppiness and a Very Short Term BUY signal ... for those that want to trade it by the minute.

15900 then becomes the stop as well . !

enjoy

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 October 2014 - 01:00 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

just now that DOW Long got stopped out +15.00 additional ...but there may be another Long Opp if 15900 holds on the retest retest failed now back below. . 15900 . but there still may be a bounce ... so 15900 Long above ...and short below ..with reverse trades in place. . an all will be fine for those day trading. trading target to the upside still DOW 16000 ( maybe alil more) if we get back above . . 15900 as we enter the 2:00 - 2:15/ 2:30 trade window. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 October 2014 - 01:07 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:07 AM

not even close yet to oversold....

some of you may be making 6 figures today.... dont look at the balance just the charts. . and ride it out until we can reach THRUST oversold .. again just hang on... and ride. :bowtie:

btw for those of you who are interested .. i am starting a New Market Trading Service .... if allowed i will add details in the coming weeks. :bowtie:

And I thought you did this for fun!