• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

i thought since .....

today will MARK THE HIGHEST THRUST MODEL EX~ OVERBOUGHT SIGNAL ......OF THE YEAR .....it deserved its own thread. lol

interesting isnt it ?

kinda smells like a desperate rescue mission to me. . or QE ?

regardless Thrust SELL SIGNALs dont get much bigger or better than this one.

:bowtie:2015 .. GTHO

Edited by Mr Dev, 17 December 2014 - 02:48 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 thoughtpwr

thoughtpwr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:03 PM

Oil fell off to no gain for the day and all of the Fed boost is disappeared about a minute ago. Not sure we don't finish quite a bit lower (than the high) today.

#3 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:06 PM

that was one of the slowest mo moves on a fed day - as they say the first jerk is usually wrong - maybe it will slow mo and copy what it usually does. I still expect a few days rally out of this.
best,
klh

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:07 PM

thks tpwr RUT is still much higher . . Dow and SPX have not come all the way back in yet... although NDX has. .. and Gold certainly has from its 5.40% gains .. they are making it look good for the day ...so they make themselves look good on the news tonight. THRUST MODEL says tomorrow could be FUGLY. :bowtie: and trend work says EMs (still oversold with Oil ) and NDX may take the blow the hardest. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 17 December 2014 - 03:08 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

i totally get it... they make us feel this way .. but In the THRUST I TRUST! :bowtie:

so i play all 100 signals for 99 out 100 winners. . (smartest thing in the room short term)

;)

that was one of the slowest mo moves on a fed day - as they say the first jerk is usually wrong - maybe it will slow mo and copy what it usually does. I still expect a few days rally out of this.

Edited by Mr Dev, 17 December 2014 - 03:13 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#6 dadook

dadook

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

i totally get it... they make us feel this way .. but In the THRUST I TRUST! :bowtie:

Thx. It is another perfect rut short entry right here for my signal also. Will cover tomorrow if wrong.

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:03 PM

Exactly how the THRUST Model signals ...are meant to help ones own signals...with a little more confidence for a position.

best of luck . :bowtie:

Thx. It is another perfect rut short entry right here for my signal also. Will cover tomorrow if wrong.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 dadook

dadook

• Traders-Talk User
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

Exactly how the THRUST Model signals ...are meant to help ones own signals...with a little more confidence for a position.

Thx again Mr Dev ;) .. I took my signal (supported by yours) .. I cover tomorrow if my white dot gets taken, and looks to close strong (continuation of trend)

Posted Image

Edited by dadook, 17 December 2014 - 04:11 PM.