Photo

RUT (Real Time Streaming Futures Charts-in PST)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:42 AM

Chart shot 15m b4 posting:

Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

This is an update of Swing Waves posts posted lately. Check there for continuity. Or, follow price and my lines the old way - draw on your own chart like driving on GPS. Trade between any two lines of choice. Real Time World Indices Chart is showing, not futures.

Edited by iloliway, 06 August 2015 - 10:06 AM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:45 AM

Great Neckline short target:

Posted Image

#4 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:45 AM

5 Minutes ago hit LOD 1202.85, close enough for profiting the KOD of neckline short, but not enough for hitting the target 1202.50. LOL! But you be the judge of your $. Will update Daily Chart in Swing Waves after week's closed if the close gets above Red Line of 7/27 (the 3rd back test apparently failed) or below the Blue DownChannel Line, or if I see anything worth posting. Enjoy the weekend. i :lol: i

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:04 PM

BTW, bonus, always look at the timestamp/timeframe on my charts, I know still 3 hours to close cash markets, but the ES target of Megafon (first in shape and confirmed with 3-point top-line on 8/4/15) has just reached too. Play following charts in your head like a Nickelodeon, and see how Price "ruled by lines" as driving on GPS as time unfolds. If you forget how to execute and utilize my lines and patterns system, I will remind you at the right time again. I am not here posting for egos, mine or friend's or foe's; nor fishing for followers, subs, or 'like'; just a retiree sharing his trade-methods whenever feels like to. FREEDOM is the closest quality to any paradise a living thing can practice on earth with most of one's own obligations already have fulfilled. As said, don't call me, I'll call you. LOL!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:21 AM

There's a place for us, Somewhere a place for us. Peace and quiet and open air Wait for us Somewhere. There's a time for us, Some day a time for us, Time together with time spare, Time to learn, time to care, Some day! Somewhere. We'll find a new way of living, We'll find a way of forgiving Somewhere . . . There's a place for us, A time and place for us. Hold my hand and we're halfway there. Hold my hand and I'll take you there Somehow, Some day, Somewhere!