#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:42 AM

Aug 21 2015, 11:35 AM

Aug 21 2015, 11:35 AM
Can't post chart from my phone. I'm looking at my other ORTHODOX chart ( did not show you yesterday ), today's low sits RIGHT ON its lower orange wedge line. So, this must be it. Show u when I'm back.

Orthodox, cuz line starts from left to right, hugging more price history's low points. That makes wedge tighter. Also make today's low lower than that unorthodox line.

If you like, try connect Lows of 7/31 and 8/6 on same hourly chart, you'll see a 5_point_line shoots right thru today's low.

Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:57 PM

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

Some caught it ?

(wait 24 hrs check fingers)

Posted Image

#4 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:11 PM

Fewer (know) the better !

Posted Image

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:04 PM

The 3rd assault underway, with bullish army AMASSED beneath the Orange Line, right now as I write.

"Third time is the charm."

Posted Image

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:54 PM

Third IS the charm.

Two shorts when price fail at two red lines (see chart). Otherwise no fail then see it to next Purple Line, Green Line.

Posted Image

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:17 AM

Ms. Price saw and obeyed the first thin Red Line after LOL had made it visible.

She took a detour accordingly, as we all can see, for now.

Posted Image

#8 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:09 AM

When upper Red Thick Line obtained 2 more new points over the weekend, and reformed a new parallel channel with the lower Red Thick Line; the 2nd short was triggered at Rule Of Four rejection yesterday at 9 AM.

Posted Image

Cash RUT daily Doji also confirmed a KOD.

Now, as long as price remains above the Lower line of the Orange Wedge, keep trading between the two thick red lines.

Purple and Green Line above, including Upper Orange Wedge Line, and the Blue Lines below, are all still 'in play' too.

Posted Image

Edited by iloliway, 01 September 2015 - 10:12 AM.

#10 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:56 AM

Less than 35 mins to the open of the 1st trading day after Labor Day (US) and Muscle Day (China) weekend.

You got to admit, the 'invisible hand' is directing Ms. Price to obey the LOL, now we upgraded/updated to the 5-hour chart, the Purple Line is clearly the one that rules the GPS right now. See for yourself.

Posted Sep 1 2015, 08:09 AM

Now, as long as price remains above the Lower line of the Orange Wedge, keep trading between the two thick red lines.

Purple and Green Line above, including Upper Orange Wedge Line, and the Blue Lines below, are all still 'in play' too.

Posted Image