#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

:)
TOP = 1005 FIRST BOTTOM = 805, SECOND BOTTOM = 695
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=D&yr=0&mn=7&dy=0&i=p58060515545&a=116044349&r=4463.PNG
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:18 PM

scott,

Ya gotta give dates man! :rolleyes:

This market is suffering.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:25 AM

:D sorry john, I don't date anymore, wife gets mad. :lol: :lol: As posted on S W, last bottom still looks like into 2009 Oct., a year away. Note ugly triangle formed this morning, and if/when it is broken a big price move can be expected. B)
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:17 PM

hi scott, Ewavers would call that triangle a 5 wave cosolidation. Its very apparent on the $INDU. So a bottom here today/tomorrow would argue abcd are done with a low, then an "e" up. If that is true, that would be a nasty setup to hook more bulls. Time will tell. Time to be careful as usual. Day trading only. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain