• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:42 AM

No expensive office visit - Online support from an MD / RN team. See photo and video proof of over 20 years experience -
Click Here. Oprah Winfrey's January 15th, 2009 program was devoted to this topic. It works.

Edited by calmcookie, 19 January 2009 - 10:44 AM.

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:28 AM

No expensive office visit - Online support from an MD / RN team. See photo and video proof of over 20 years experience -
Click Here. Oprah Winfrey's January 15th, 2009 program was devoted to this topic. It works.

Hi CC. Thanks for the ink but it doesnt seem to open.
I like the idea of what you say and have ordered some books for informaiton. Apparently there is longevity from using this product.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:15 PM

Hey Friend, The link worked fine for me ... but I think the page WAS down for a short time ... not sure why. If the link doesn't work just go to www.Spam Link.com And did you watch the Australian video on bioidentical hormones and aging? I think it's VERY thought provoking. Oprah's January 15th program was on this topic and she (and her many guests) presented some convincing evidence. She's going to be following several women over the next few weeks who will start on this therapy. Cheers, C.C. :)