• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 03:31 PM

We could be starting a new bull leg. I have several charts that suggest that, but several indicate that it will be weak or short lived. Others say 1165 is next target then 1185, maybe, maybe not.
Some charts below, all with good records say "h'mm <_<
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Comments always welcome. mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 fauxpas13

fauxpas13

• Traders-Talk User
  • 365 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 07:35 PM

Thank you for the charts mss and look forward to the update of yea or nay ultimately given by your indy's You have a good sense of humor too...may those replacement parts for total idiot be delayed indefinitely ;)

#3 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 01:25 PM

Hi mss, my thanks too -- those are great charts. I agree that we'll know soon whether a new bull move or the continuation of the rally from the lows of 2002/2003 is underway, or if we have mlore downside from this year's high to come. Doug

#4 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:53 AM

Nothing has changed the "maybe up - maybe down", for st/it although my opinion is grinding slowly higher with some sharp dips for a couple of weeks. All hedged based on no "good/bad" news. :( mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.

#5 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:54 AM

Nothing has changed the "maybe up - maybe down", for st/it although my opinion is grinding slowly higher with some sharp dips for a couple of weeks. All hedged based on no "good/bad" news. :( mss