13 replies to this topic

#11 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:51 PM

:D I still have a long position. B)
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#12 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

I've heard Encana tends to react before any major turns in natural gas prices...not sure how true that is, but anyway...

Posted Image

Albeit on low volume
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#13 inamosa

inamosa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

Another look:

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NATGAS&p=M&yr=20&mn=0&dy=0&i=p60282635847&a=165231749&r=108.png

We are destined to touch one of these next two lines, IMHO...
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#14 inamosa

inamosa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

My concern here is the head and shoulders pattern which would give $NATGAS a target of around $1.65, based on my calculations - which would be that bottom support line Any thoughts? Concerns? I'm not interested in holding on if that's where we're going to end up...but I'm not sure it is.