Got Gold?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:26 AM

about a grande decline, yet so little excitement that a muy clear correction from the February peak above 1000 might bottom at the mucho importante 200-day mvg avg, which it has so far. As always no guarantees but death and taxes but if an amigo can't understand why there is so mucho bullish potential then they are blind in Senor's opinion. Long and strong. No one knows the answer yet but the usual "nervous Nellie's" here give Senor confidence an importante low could easily be in place. BSing away Senor

Edited by senorBS, 20 April 2009 - 07:29 AM.

#2 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:52 AM

OK now I hold KRY for a while and it looks like it is starting a new bull market or a sideways choppy up wave 1. This looks like the new bull in commodities is going to be a traders dream if one is a trader. A holder is going to be tortured. I see an absolutely clear 5 waves up and the usual 2 and 4 down in it. It completeted a whole cycle. 8 year cycle. This is the most chaos I have ever seen and we are each on our own with not a clear rule in site. I want leadership bad but am having to make my own decisions and do my own homework. I must admit I have gone on the back of other traders ideas. Not any more. I am long for a trade pm stocks this morning.

#3 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:55 AM

Now VGZ is different. It is still in a 4 down(might be over) and next is 5 up. Price could go higher than the 3rd wave high at 13/14. I sound like some other nuts around here but that is what the charts look like.

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:05 AM

about a grande decline, yet so little excitement that a muy clear correction from the February peak above 1000 might bottom at the mucho importante 200-day mvg avg, which it has so far. As always no guarantees but death and taxes but if an amigo can't understand why there is so mucho bullish potential then they are blind in Senor's opinion. Long and strong.
No one knows the answer yet but the usual "nervous Nellie's" here give Senor confidence an importante low could easily be in place.

BSing away

Senor

yup its all part of it.
i am still nibbling on select issues. we could have one more lower low and then finito!
dharma

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:30 AM

Bought a bunch of GDX off the open. Trying to scalp the bounce. Moving stop to break-even. Will be gone on the stop or the end of the day. Good trading to everyone. :)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#6 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

This sure could be a choppy 4 with impulse not trend price swings.

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

This sure could be a choppy 4 with impulse not trend price swings.

HUH? Correction from above 1000 could have ended, if it did gold is going norte of 1000, maybe mucho morte. Keep it simple.

BS is beautiful

Senor

#8 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:00 AM

Thanks Senior. I am just looking at VGZ. When it gets over 2.92 and stays for a day or 2, I will know its 4th wave down is over. Until then I am just guessing on that one only. Have not followed other names except KRY, FRG, PMU, TGB. VGZ could impulse up to just below 2.92 and it would still be a nice trade. That one name is usually out of sink with the rest of the market for some reason. Do think others are starting new TRENDS up for sure.

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

Thanks Senior. I am just looking at VGZ. When it gets over 2.92 and stays for a day or 2, I will know its 4th wave down is over. Until then I am just guessing on that one only. Have not followed other names except KRY, FRG, PMU, TGB. VGZ could impulse up to just below 2.92 and it would still be a nice trade. That one name is usually out of sink with the rest of the market for some reason. Do think others are starting new TRENDS up for sure.

No offense amigo but this thread is about the entire SECTOR, not a few small stocks that at least one of has a lot of Mexico exposure which Senor will avoid at all costs. And trying to use wave counts for these small stocks is in Senor's opinion an exercise in futility. Again, no offense but lets focus on what is importante!

NO BS

Senor

#10 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

Thanks for that suggestion. I actually hate trading that and have some wierd thing about it. I will much rather focus on the sector as it will produce muy more profits. Thanks for the help and direction. I am still an amateur trader as yet and can "see" with that one but it is rediculous as you say to focus on one or two. It keeps me in limbo much of the time.