MUY tight stops

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:42 AM

Senor now has muy tight stops in place on all trading long positions, it won't take much to get me out. I think it has to rally big to the upside or another large slide lower is coming. PURE BS Senor

#2 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:45 AM

Senor now has muy tight stops in place on all trading long positions, it won't take much to get me out. I think it has to rally big to the upside or another large slide lower is coming.

PURE BS

Senor

Thank you Senor for the update. :flowers:

Best to you
Peace
johngeorge

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

Senor now has muy tight stops in place on all trading long positions, it won't take much to get me out. I think it has to rally big to the upside or another large slide lower is coming.

PURE BS

Senor

that scenario would surprise me, but i have been surprised before! gold stocks are the cheapest investment out there. @some point, i have to think they go back to historical valuations. just my 2c. dharma

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:04 AM

PURE BS

Senor

that scenario would surprise me, but i have been surprised before! gold stocks are the cheapest investment out there. @some point, i have to think they go back to historical valuations. just my 2c. dharma

I think it would suprise many, but the sector is clearly very weak IMO.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#5 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

hi senor Long Barrick this morning. Looks like they are going to squeeze this higher. Turn date I was looking for was 24/27 April which is a 14 and 28 day cycle low. I'll add more tomorrow. This will be a tricky trade but should work until late May. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

PURE BS

Senor

Bueno so far, stops in place and let this hombre ride!

BSing away

Senor

#7 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:39 AM

Long today 5 and 15 minutes in. Day trade as usual. Looking well for a change. Stop on open, or five-minute parabolic, whichever comes first. Good trading to everyone. :)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#8 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:43 AM

strike that.

Turn date I was looking for was 24/27 April which is a 14 and 28 day cycle low.

Turn date I was looking for was 24/27 April which is a 14 and 28 week cycle low.

Good luck!

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

hi senor

Long Barrick this morning. Looks like they are going to squeeze this higher. Turn date I was looking for was 24/27 April which is a 14 and 28 day cycle low. I'll add more tomorrow. This will be a tricky trade but should work until late May.

cheers,

john

hi john, my dates were 20-21april low w/a late may/early june high. venus going direct is major for gold , happened on the 19thof april. dharma

#10 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

Great move Senor, if it does not break away from here we are going down, tight stops is very prudent. I am doing the same as I suffered a big draw down in October for being a buy and hope guy.......never again!!! Goldswinger.