Exited all trading positions

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:06 AM

With gold down $20 Senor is muy glad he said adios yesterday.

NO BS

Senor

nice call senor! it was the right move, i am in a profit and am lightening up. dharma

These markets are treacherous hombres amigo, Senor trusts NADA.

BSing away

Senor

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

With gold down $20 Senor is muy glad he said adios yesterday.

NO BS

Senor

nice call senor! it was the right move, i am in a profit and am lightening up. dharma

These markets are treacherous hombres amigo, Senor trusts NADA.

BSing away

Senor

i suspect volatility in the gold markets is tame compared to what it is going to be. we had many locked limit moves($50 in gold) in 80. this is yet to happen. and it will dharma

#13 Comeback Kid

Comeback Kid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:56 AM

Senor, I am going to send you a private message. please respond

#14 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

Just wondering what Junior's you guys are liking? TIA

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

I think that is for each individual to determine and do their own due diligence. So nada from me.

NO BS

Senor

#16 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:47 PM

I think that is for each individual to determine and do their own due diligence. So nada from me.

NO BS

Senor

No problemo Senior. :lol:

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:52 AM

NO BS

Senor

Muy confusing to Senor, being careful.

BSing away

Senor

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:38 PM

NO BS

Senor

Muy confusing to Senor, being careful.

BSing away

Senor

definitely confusing
85%long and considering adding
dharma

#19 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Anyone investing long-term in the gold miners should know that miners are exceptionally difficult to time and will destroy stops that are in any way too tight. These are not trades for the faint of heart or the ones with shaky confidence or the ones who change their mind every week. I will hold my miners through any drawdown, even if it takes years. Until the $XAU:$GOLD returns to a more historically reasonable level, I will not sell my miners. I have plenty to add should we make a dramatic fall at some point in $XAU (I can only hope!). It would not surprise me at all to see a thread with the opposite title to this soon enough, quite frankly.

Edited by alysomji, 29 April 2009 - 11:32 PM.

"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:34 AM

Anyone investing long-term in the gold miners should know that miners are exceptionally difficult to time and will destroy stops that are in any way too tight. These are not trades for the faint of heart or the ones with shaky confidence or the ones who change their mind every week.

I will hold my miners through any drawdown, even if it takes years. Until the $XAU:$GOLD returns to a more historically reasonable level, I will not sell my miners.

I have plenty to add should we make a dramatic fall at some point in $XAU (I can only hope!).

It would not surprise me at all to see a thread with the opposite title to this soon enough, quite frankly.

sir, there are some here who are in this for the duration. i have held the metals/miners since the upper 300s and i will continue to do so, i do trade w/a portion of my $$ and below 865 or so and i will add . i still think a move to 1k by late may-early june is in the cards, according to my work
dharma