6 replies to this topic

#1 SevenOfEleven

SevenOfEleven

• Traders-Talk User
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:27 AM

Crosspost from Capital Stool - Stools Gold
--
Seven's eCult ® (registry goes to the Crouching Tiger) says dong stop @ 406.40. Beyond that, wave 'c' violates the domain of wave '1' (see horizontal red line) which would mean this count is incorrect and might instead be wave '3' of a larger '5' down (def: horrifically bloody high school driver's ed film death).

From a more DiNapoli'sh view (or is it Hobbes? ...the ABC man...) 406.60 is 1:1 on an ABC down.

Put the two together and you get very near the same spot. Neither of which is very far from the 50dSMA. So - if you stay in on a dunk much lower you'll only have yourself to blame for the holey parachutists broken ankles. Stay in lower than the March low and it could be said that you're artfully imitating real life as a symposium piece labled 'road kill'.

18.5 week cycle says it'll blow wind up the arse of the next four and a half weeks but it never promises it won't invert. So watch all the signs and don't forget that Marilyn tried to kiss us last week. She hasn't removed her lips yet (sure it's yummy - but so is antifreeze and you wouldn't give that to your dog would you?).

-7Cents

Posted Image

p.s. Reference to Marilyn's MACD I posted over at the Stool last Monday:

Posted Image

#2 SevenOfEleven

SevenOfEleven

• Traders-Talk User
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:35 AM

I should also mention that someone posted a chart in this forum with a potential cup with handle formation. With four and a half weeks of upward cyclical pressure left I'm watching for that possibility as well. If it happens it should be quite spectacular and last about 22 weeks with only one really signifigant correction (if any) enroute to target. As with the chart posted above, I'm looking to those lower limits as the 'bail' points for this scenario. -Seven

#3 SevenOfEleven

SevenOfEleven

• Traders-Talk User
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:57 AM

p.s. Prechtor's Elliott (didn't know he owned one did ya?) would state, I believe, that 'c' should not violate '4'. I give a the extra pivotal leeway in this type of setup because a.) It's a commodity, and b.) I'm not Prechtor, nor am I Elliott (not last I checked anyway) -S

#4 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 10:18 PM

:huh:

#5 Thunders

Thunders

• Traders-Talk User
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 07:27 AM

You have one eye-catching apple… Yes GOLD could turn out to be Cup with a handle or Double Top or as you had said an ABC correction… But I hope -A- turns into 1 and then we extend through 5 again. So we just skip the ABC’s and use 1-2-3’s…. :rolleyes:

#6 SevenOfEleven

SevenOfEleven

• Traders-Talk User
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 07:51 AM

It's also possible (and Elliott would roll less in his grave) that my 1 and 2 are correct, my 5 should be 3, and an ABC correction (still bullish) takes us down to that 1:1 target. This would alleviate my cheat on the c->1 violation (whereas Elliott would say 4->1 violation) and all the math would work out. I'm don't currently have a gold position but I'm long silver so a remaining bullish trend on gold would be to my advantage as a crushing drop in gold, I believe - unlike some, I am aware, would pound on the white metal as well. We shall see what happens. -Seven

#7 SevenOfEleven

SevenOfEleven

• Traders-Talk User
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 09:28 AM

ding ding ding...