• 9,071 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:57 AM

or just filling the gap before we power higher? enquiring minds

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:05 PM

or just filling the gap before we power higher?
enquiring minds

A classico blowoff? Maybe, bueno setup for it if prices close muy malo today. Lots of bulled up hombres out there, Senor muy patient.

BSing away

Senor

#3 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:44 PM

enquiring minds

A classico blowoff? Maybe, bueno setup for it if prices close muy malo today. Lots of bulled up hombres out there, Senor muy patient.

BSing away

Senor

Seems to me there are lots more nonbeliever hombres. Me thinks we are setting up to jump tha creek.

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:14 PM

enquiring minds

BSing away

Senor

Seems to me there are lots more nonbeliever hombres. Me thinks we are setting up to jump tha creek.

w/you there. the dollar is lending lots of support. dharma

#5 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:18 PM

Many more gold bears. I also like the way cnbc is talking about it. If the Dow was this close to all time highs you would have hats and banners and Maria would be chirping like a nightingale. This is such a non-event it aint funny. If anything gold is closer to the floor not the ceiling. I think we crawl up to the 1033 ish level on gold and then we have the lock limit up days. Bulls are having a harder time not selling then bears are staying out. As the price crawls higher it becomes harder for bears to buy into it. The jump the creek play will spark capitulation by the bears. The gold price could double from here and leave everybody out and wanting in. PERFECT scenario. Waiting for the pullback that never comes. The odds for a pullback here always exist but it is definitely not worth play. The big money will be on the very long side, even Senor knows that.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#6 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

Gold is not responding like it should to the drop in the DX today...also, US Dollar sentiment is near all-time low today based on DX Sentiment Index at Trade-Futures.com (I don't subscribe but know someone who does), so this is why I think we could actually get a correction here and a bit of a shake out over the next few days or as we approach the middle of the month, and then head higher Good probability this will end up being a good month for gold, when all is said and done
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

Looking fuglier and fuglier in gold stocks, just my BS opinion of course. BSing away Senor

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:03 PM

Gold is not responding like it should to the drop in the DX today...also, US Dollar sentiment is near all-time low today based on DX Sentiment Index at Trade-Futures.com (I don't subscribe but know someone who does), so this is why I think we could actually get a correction here and a bit of a shake out over the next few days or as we approach the middle of the month, and then head higher

Good probability this will end up being a good month for gold, when all is said and done

i think that what you say here is correct.
it will present a buying opportunity, before going higher
dharma

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:24 PM

Gold is not responding like it should to the drop in the DX today...also, US Dollar sentiment is near all-time low today based on DX Sentiment Index at Trade-Futures.com (I don't subscribe but know someone who does), so this is why I think we could actually get a correction here and a bit of a shake out over the next few days or as we approach the middle of the month, and then head higher

Good probability this will end up being a good month for gold, when all is said and done

dharma

That way be muy wishful thinking, just a horrible daily chart day in XAU, ABX, NEM, GG. Just this hombre's opinion. Senor wonders what funds will do into close?

Pure BS

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 08 September 2009 - 02:25 PM.

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:30 PM

dharma

That way be muy wishful thinking, just a horrible daily chart day in XAU, ABX, NEM, GG. Just this hombre's opinion. Senor wonders what funds will do into close?

Pure BS

Senor

you have missed this leg of the move. perhaps you will be correct , but not yet!
dharma