the start of the down wave in the broad markets

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:00 AM

i am looking for this move in the broad market to gather some momo, pulling gold down along w/it. sure the short side of the dollar boat is overcrowded, and the buck will have another rally that leads to lower lows. the deficit can only be paid back(if ever)w/cheap dollars. anyway, the broads are going to sp890 and if that doesnt hold near 800. and gold a similar # the key is to have some cash for this event and have your buy list ready in advance. 5weeks after this week from here is what i am looking for. and personally i will be buying juniors. i have done my homework and am awaiting their arrival. i do think we sprint outta these lows. sure gold is and has been manipulated, but the manipulators will be overrun and then they will change the rules. its why i will jump ship into the parabolic. we are in for a redo of last year. :) :P B) dharma

#2 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:20 AM

i am looking for this move in the broad market to gather some momo, pulling gold down along w/it. sure the short side of the dollar boat is overcrowded, and the buck will have another rally that leads to lower lows. the deficit can only be paid back(if ever)w/cheap dollars. anyway, the broads are going to sp890 and if that doesnt hold near 800. and gold a similar # the key is to have some cash for this event and have your buy list ready in advance. 5weeks after this week from here is what i am looking for. and personally i will be buying juniors. i have done my homework and am awaiting their arrival. i do think we sprint outta these lows. sure gold is and has been manipulated, but the manipulators will be overrun and then they will change the rules. its why i will jump ship into the parabolic. we are in for a redo of last year. :) :P B) dharma

nov 6 is Martin Armstrongs 8.6 year cycle time if it is applied to the April 1, 2001 gold low..,if i calculated correctly.

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:34 AM

dharma: recent gold lows have averaged about 87 days apart the last low was in july. nov seems pretty far away

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

i only go by my work and there are 2 possibilies one is late oct the other is early-mid nov. for the low. i will let the market tell me via support and or oscillators diverging dharma

#5 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

thanks

#6 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:37 PM

dharma thanks for your post, my stuff lines up with your thoughts, although the possibility of an oversold rally exists in the st.

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

dharma thanks for your post, my stuff lines up with your thoughts, although the possibility of an oversold rally exists in the st.

yes, and i see a possibull cup and handle on gold and gld and divergences on hui . thinking of putting on my trading cap. gold is acting very strong . dharma

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

indeed gold is

#9 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

I am forecasting a stock market crash similar to 1987 for the next 10 trading days. The low for the crash should be either the friday or monday of weekend of October 18th. Oct 18th is a powerful astro magnet.

The astro and the price structure is similar to the 87 crash setup.

This crash is going to make Oct 2008 decline look like a walk in the park.

I doubt that gold stocks will be able to hold up during such a scenario...

This crash may confirm that we are dealing with a deflation scenario, not an inflation scenario.

The quote from Bernanke "The recession is over" will probably go down in history as the most famous quote ever in terms of timing of market moves.

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

#10 Gold3600

Gold3600

• Traders-Talk User
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:38 AM

Dharma, Could you share some symbols of some juniors you like? Thanks, Jake