OT but Wildly Interesting

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:02 PM

You won't find the mainstream press mentioning this. Can you imagine how damaging this would be to the current Congressional agenda if this was reported by the main media outlets? You can Google "global warming hack" with a one week recency and find that there is definitely some legitimacy to this story.

Link

#2 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

Very Funny!!

The above recently happenned in Oregon.

#3 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

What do you think the WTO agenda is? sell new cars? really would like to know what anyones ideas are on this.
best,
klh

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:28 PM

What do you think the WTO agenda is? sell new cars? really would like to know what anyones ideas are on this.

Don't know about WTO agenda. I do know after much research that GW is BS. More importantly, I do know the current administration and a large element of our elected officials strongly support global warming and want to raise hundreds of billions of new tax dollars. Given the fact that those taxes come from all of us and GW is a bunch of trash I thought this was news worthy. Sadly, it has yet to be reported by one of the major media news sources.

Edited by Cirrus, 20 November 2009 - 03:36 PM.

#5 tva995

tva995

• Traders-Talk User
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:53 PM

you're certainly entitled to your opinion... i'm for finding facts and sound reasoning, not the faith based stuff that we had to suffer before. also, using a gooogle seach on a preposterous story from a little know blog proves nothing... it's just an echo chamber...

#6 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:02 PM

you're certainly entitled to your opinion... i'm for finding facts and sound reasoning, not the faith based stuff that we had to suffer before. also, using a gooogle seach on a preposterous story from a little know blog proves nothing... it's just an echo chamber...

If you only knew how much time I've spent trying to discern the truth behind the GW data. I started looking into it without a bias cause I wanted to discover truth in order to profit by investing. So many blindly belief GW without investigating the facts and possible reasons behind bias. The real "fath based stuff" is believing GW without a personal investigation without predetermined bias of outcome. I don't care about political party cheerleading. The truth is critical cause all of our pocket books and wallets will be affected. The POOREST US CITIZENS will be affected the most by ANY NEW GW ENERGY TAXATION!!!

Most would be shocked to find a majority of climate and weather related professionals/scientists believe anthropic GW is fallacy....that is except those whose jobs and research are funded by GW pundits. This is DDT all over again...but much worse.

Edited by Cirrus, 20 November 2009 - 04:06 PM.

#7 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:06 PM

There are a number of posts on this topic, with facts, on the Sanity and Health Club board down below. I have asked Mark to move this thread there.
mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#8 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:18 PM

On a quick count, since the first of October there are 15 seperate topics about GW on the S & H board. Some for, some against.

mss

Edited by mss, 20 November 2009 - 06:18 PM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#9 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 03:02 AM

Then do as he suggested, and what you state that you prefer -- do a google search and set about "finding facts and [applying]reasoning".

The New York Times verified that these e-mails are authentic ...going so far as to contact many of the writers and verifying that they did in fact write them.

Just because it is on a blog, doesn't make it bogus. It is all over the net -- on MANY forums and news sites.

Edited by *JB*, 21 November 2009 - 03:05 AM.

"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#10 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,885 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

On a quick count, since the first of October there are 15 seperate topics about GW on the S & H board. Some for, some against.
mss

I'm for it.
'Climate change pushes poor women to prostitution'...