ROFLMAO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:10 AM

COPENHAGEN CLIMATE SUMMIT: 1,200 LIMOS, 140 PRIVATE PLANES... Spews More CO2 than 60 Countries do in Entire Year -- COMBINED... hypocrisy!! Saudi Arabia calls for 'climategate' investigation... gis P.S. found on another board, hope the source is reliable
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:42 AM

"Have you been saved?"

The environmental evangelists in Copenhagen will "save the planet."

Yet very few live like they believe it.

1,200 LIMOS,
140 PRIVATE PLANES...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
In August 2006 alone, Gore burned through 22,619 kWh, guzzling more than twice the electricity in one month than an average American family uses in an entire year.
Gore’s extravagant energy use does not stop at his electric bill. Natural gas bills for Gore’s mansion and guest house averaged $1,080 per month last year. Natural gas burns in air to produce… You guessed it, the evil temperature-raising pollutant carbon dioxide!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Al Gore's private jet and stretch limo which he uses to jet around the world spewing carbon emissions preaching to us that we need to cut back on our usage of fossil fuels which causes Global Warming (unproven theory) while he rakes in millions selling his carbon credits.

PS: It's not funny.
At least Jimmy cried when caught.
Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 07 December 2009 - 11:55 AM.

#3 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

These a***oles should have a meeting in Winnipeg in the middle of January. That'll teach them a bit about global warming. The whole thing is yet another scam. GS.

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

Funny...why Gore hasn't been exposed as a false prophet....

The more you accept what Gore says and do what he says the richer he gets and the bigger his jets and limos get (and the more your taxes go up). He is the ultimate in "deceiving money preachers." His "messages" would impact the poorest on the globe the most, too. I again bring up the link below as this new "world faith" has so many ususpecting beleivers:

Michael Crichton Short Speech on a New Religion

Also:

Wikipedia – A Falsified Resource For Students and Media
Now I understand how Wik was controlled
Wikipedia – A Falsified Resource For Students and Media
The most insidious activity included controlling climate information through Wikipedia. When I ask students how many use Wikipedia for their research all hands go up. I know most media rely on it. Most have no idea how the material is entered or edited.

William Connolley knew and exploited the opportunity. A participant in computer modeling he was as nasty as Mann and Schmidt. His activities are shocking. He established himself as an editor at Wikipedia and with a cadre (I use the term deliberately) of supporters he controlled all entries relating to climate, climate change and the people involved. This included putting up false material about skeptics. They constantly monitored the entries and if you tried to correct anything it was rapidly returned to the original false information. With so many people they could easily circumvent the limit on number of edits per person. Connolley as a designated editor had even more latitude. Here is just a brief example of his recent work.

Believe
Some are still denying the extent and impact of what the CRU and their supporters did. Others have correctly drawn parallels with the Big Lie. It is almost too big to believe. Others incorrectly say it wasn’t planned. It was! They knew exactly what they were doing because if they were dealing with the truth they wouldn’t need a Goon Squad.

Edited by Cirrus, 07 December 2009 - 11:54 AM.

#5 bullshort

bullshort

• Traders-Talk User
  • 758 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:17 PM

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it both bizarre and troubling that the mainstream news media (except Fox) only gives credence to one side of the GW issue, virtually ignoring the hundreds of scientists that dispute it, and ignoring the recent Climategate scam that was uncovered. Same re the gubmint save for a couple of Republicans in Congress. The broader implications of this conspiracy (if you don't mind my using that term) are very very troubling to me. This is the kind of stuff I would expect from the likes of Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, etc., etc.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,877 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:37 PM

The broader implications of this conspiracy (if you don't mind my using that term) are very very troubling to me.

Don't leave out the likes of GS and GE who are posed to benefit nicely from the Green Revolution.

So who's behind it and who will benefit?
...the UN, Nobel Prize Committee, Government, Science (even NASA), Academia, Wall Street, Big Business, Hollywood, and the Press, and you dare to call it a conspiracy. ;)

But even Galileo recanted when threatened by the inquisition of his day.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 07 December 2009 - 12:59 PM.

#7 bullshort

bullshort

• Traders-Talk User
  • 758 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:03 PM

The broader implications of this conspiracy (if you don't mind my using that term) are very very troubling to me.

Don't leave out the likes of GS and GE who are posed to benefit nicely from the Green Revolution.

...the UN, Government, Science (even NASA), Academia, Wall Street, Big Business and the Press, and you dare to call it a conspiracy. ;)

Instead of conspiracy I meant to say "mutually desirable goal which only benefits special interests." But seriously, how does the Press benefit from this nonsense? The fact that GE owns NBC, Disney owns ABC, etc., doesn't count. I would truly like to understand how the Press can so blatantly trample on its so-called principles of journalism.

#8 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:30 PM

Climategate emails force Al Gore to cancel talk at Copenhagen

http://www.examiner....k-at-Copenhagen

#9 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:22 PM

He is also a poet -- a true Renaissance Man!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snow glides from the mountain
Ice fathers floods for a season
A hard rain comes quickly

Then dirt is parched
Kindling is placed in the forest
For the lightning’s celebration

Reader comments:

You've got to be kidding, this is great poetry?! Perhaps Al is starting his next scam; Algore, the poetic, literary genius. What a twit.
Posted 12/4/2009 by soareagle
Report abuse

Reality: ClimateGate. Global Warming Huckster Al Gore as poet laureate of climate change... oh barf!
Posted 12/4/2009 by BernardL
Report abuse

Brilliant. It deserves the Nobel Prize for Literature as surely as his environmental work deserved the Nobel for Peace. If he loses a few pounds and writes a note about his diet I imagine he'll be considered for the Nobel in Medicine.
Posted 12/6/2009 by Aquila
Report abuse

there once was a man named Gore.. his lies truly are a bore.. Global warming is his claim... although his science is lame... Al Gore...
Posted 12/7/2009 by Texasguy
Report abuse

My own far humbler poem: The gravy train has dried up, The data cooked like overboiled couscous into yellow science mush: Hide the decline. Get a life.
Posted 12/7/2009 by anglosaxon
Report abuse

http://www.vanityfai...ate-change.html
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#10 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:26 PM

...the UN, Government, Science (even NASA), Academia, Wall Street, Big Business and the Press, and you dare to call it a conspiracy. ;)

Instead of conspiracy I meant to say "mutually desirable goal which only benefits special interests." But seriously, how does the Press benefit from this nonsense? The fact that GE owns NBC, Disney owns ABC, etc., doesn't count. I would truly like to understand how the Press can so blatantly trample on its so-called principles of journalism.

They typically jump on board with the liberal line, and are definitely prone to accepting environmental science at face value. They don't do journalism any more. No time.

I must say, they were duped and then scooped. I don't think that they were any more complicit than in any other liberal agenda.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter