Gold Stocks hourly charts looking good

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 teki

teki

• Traders-Talk User
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 10:41 AM

I add the last of my positions this morning with NXG and WHT. Now fully long my gold basket and liking what I am seeing on the hourly charts, HUI and XAU along with many of the issues starting to make higher highs and higher lows, and many have macd crosses and other indicators pointing up. But once again with the daily charts still pointing down in a mojor way, this has to be looked at a counter trend trade (though I wouldn't mind if it became more!). With interest rates possibly pausing here, we might get a nice bounce in the gold stocks.

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:16 AM

Should be good tru 4/26 or so.
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 teki

teki

• Traders-Talk User
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:20 AM

mss, hmm, not much time, guess I'll have to keep my finger the on sell button...

#4 TechSkeptic

TechSkeptic

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:10 PM

I add the last of my positions this morning with NXG and WHT. Now fully long my gold basket and liking what I am seeing on the hourly charts, HUI and XAU along with many of the issues starting to make higher highs and higher lows, and many have macd crosses and other indicators pointing up. But once again with the daily charts still pointing down in a mojor way, this has to be looked at a counter trend trade (though I wouldn't mind if it became more!).

With interest rates possibly pausing here, we might get a nice bounce in the gold stocks.

Bought GSS and GLG in AH last night. Added to GSS, BGO, and AEM this morning. So far, so good. Tight stops on all new positions.