ST GDX count

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:29 AM

Gold, Silver, & US Peso all very Green at the moment. Are we seeing decoupling or is Gold telling us the buck has or about to Top?

#12 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

leaving so soon?

exited longs for decent small gain, gonna relax

Senor

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

leaving so soon?

exited longs for decent small gain, gonna relax

Senor

ding dong Senor sold too soon! :angry: :wub: Oh well, not sure this rally goes much norte, will kick back.

BSing away

Senor

#14 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:48 PM

should seeat least overthrow is this ascending wedge to upside

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

does it rhyme this time?

http://stockcharts.c...amp;a=180102198

#16 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:46 PM

does it rhyme this time?

I agree with you on this one, a move down to at least 39 and change is in order. Went short with HGD at the close. ($4.75 Can.) Not holding it though will trade along the way.....

GS.

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

Why 39 GS?

does it rhyme this time?

I agree with you on this one, a move down to at least 39 and change is in order. Went short with HGD at the close. ($4.75 Can.) Not holding it though will trade along the way.....

GS.

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:01 AM

clues: take a look @the pattern on the daily gold/gld chart anyone notice that the lows in gold were the level that india bought the 200tonnes of gold. this level has become major support. folks we are talking about sovereign debt here. how long will fiat currencies be accepted by the populace. the emperor is butt naked its only a matter of time and i have been saying for months within the 1st 4 months of this year we would see a run to new highs. recognition anyone its not about inflation/ or the crushing deflation we are in. its about confidence in fiat and the list of sovereigns in debt over their heads is as long as your arm. sure france and germany cant let these guys fail they have lent them their life savings. it wont be about where you got gold , it will be about being on board. the best traders will trade themselves out of this bull. just my 2c dharma

Edited by dharma, 12 February 2010 - 01:02 AM.

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:29 AM

Dharma:
i realize you are not making any ST calls here, but just days ago you were ST bearish; has anything changed?

clues:
take a look @the pattern on the daily gold/gld chart
anyone notice that the lows in gold were the level that india bought the 200tonnes of gold. this level has become major support.
folks we are talking about sovereign debt here. how long will fiat currencies be accepted by the populace.
the emperor is butt naked its only a matter of time
and i have been saying for months within the 1st 4 months of this year we would see a run to new highs.
recognition anyone
its not about inflation/ or the crushing deflation we are in. its about confidence in fiat
and the list of sovereigns in debt over their heads is as long as your arm. sure france and germany cant let these guys fail they have lent them their life savings. it wont be about where you got gold , it will be about being on board. the best traders will trade themselves out of this bull.
just my 2c
dharma

#20 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:53 AM

Seasonal chart says to look for a low in March and then it's up and away again, still, yet. Agree with dharma it is all about the debt and fiat currencies. I am not saying fiat currencies are going away, just saying they will continue to lose ground to "real stuff". So if you haven't already now would be a good time to start to get out of debt and stay out. Put cash to work in farmland or a farm. 40 acres with 20 tillable and 20 hard woods. If you can't do that buy food stuffs, dehydrated or canned along with a safe water supply (non electric distiller is worthwhile). Keep your physical PM's in a safe spot as safe deposit boxes may turn out to be not so safe. Paper assets will continue to lose value vs real stuff. Ups and downs you can be sure of, but, the fundamentals will prevail in the long term. Keep your powder dry. Gold is in a bull market and the top is a ways off. Remember this; cyber wars and terrorism are alive and well and growing daily. Dirty wars are here to stay.

How many railroad box cars of food does it take to feed New York City or LA or Cook County for 1 day?

Posted Image

Edited by johngeorge, 12 February 2010 - 06:02 AM.

Peace
johngeorge