TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

Posted Image The VRTrader.com VR Silver Newsletter - Monday 3/1/2010
"Tools for the High Performance Trader"
Copyright ©2010, All rights reserved.
Redistribution in any form is strictly prohibited. LEIBOVIT FILES | by Mark Leibovit Leibovit Files
Monday, March 01, 2010
Beware The Ides Of March?

---------------------------------------------
My 'Annual Forecast Model' (VR Forecaster Report) is now posted on the VRtrader.com website and covers cyclical projections for the Dow Industrials, the TSX, Gold, Crude Oil, Ten Year Interest Rate Yields and the US Dollar Index. Subscribe today and insure getting your copy. The Model has been published since 1987 and has garnered a respectable following among traders and investors seeking an overall 'timing' tool for the major markets. Remember, there is no price too high for good information!

Here is the link:

https://www.vrtrader...cribe/index.asp

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me and leave a voice mail message at 928-282-1275 or email me at mark.vrtrader@gmail.com.
What is our true national debt?

http://www.truthin08.org/

UPCOMING ECONOMIC RELEASES/MARKET EVENTS
MARCH 1 - 5, 2010:
MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010:

PRE-MARKET EARNINGS REPORTS:
DISH Network, Echostar Holdings, Sotheby's

Personal Income and Outlays
8:30 AM ET

ISM Mfg Index
10:00 AM ET

Construction Spending

4-Week Bill Announcement
11:00 AM ET

3-Month Bill Auction
11:30 AM ET

6-Month Bill Auction

POST-MARKET EARNINGS REPORTS:
MBIA Inc

TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010:

'Turnaround Tuesday'?

AutoZone, Boyd Gaming, Fresh Del Monte, Staples

Motor Vehicle Sales

ICSC-Goldman Store Sales
7:45 AM ET

Redbook
8:55 AM ET

4-Week Bill Auction

Boston Federal Reserve Bank President Eric Rosengren speech at a conference on post-crisis capital markets in Philadelphia.
1:00 PM ET

Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Naranyana Kocherlakota speech to Allied Executives Business & Economic Outlook Symposium in Minneapolis.
2:00 PM ET

Hovnanian Entrpr

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010:

Big Lots, BJ's Wholesale, Costco

MBA Purchase Applications
7:00 AM ET

Challenger Job-Cut Report
7:30 AM ET

ADP Employment Report
8:15 AM ET

Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Richard Fisher speech on globalization and the recovery to the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.
9:00 AM ET

ISM Non-Mfg Index

EIA Petroleum Status Report
10:30 AM ET

Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Dennis Lockhart speech on credit markets and the economic outlook to the New York Association for Business Economics.

Beige Book
2:00 PM ET

PETsMART, Sun Healthcare, Yamana Gold

THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010:

Del Monte, Gerber Scientific, Wendy's

Chain Store Sales

Monster Employment Index
6:00 AM ET

Jobless Claims

Productivity and Costs

RBC CASH Index

30-Yr Bond Announcement

Factory Orders

Pending Home Sales Index

EIA Natural Gas Report
10:30 AM ET

3-Month Bill Announcement

6-Month Bill Announcement

52-Week Bill Announcement

3-Yr Note Announcement

10-Yr Note Announcement

Chicago Federal Reserve Bank President Charles Evans speech to the CFA Society of Chicago.

Treasury STRIPS
3:00 PM ET

Fed Balance Sheet
4:30 PM ET

Money Supply
4:30 PM ET

Marvell

FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2010:

Employment Situation

Consumer Credit
3:00 PM ET

STOCKS - ACTION ALERT -

Bottom line: The market is going higher and should see new highs. The Dow Transports are already within striking distance. The question is whether the 'bad news bears' can hold the market back until mid-March where we often see a market low point. Beware the 'Ides of March'? All we can do is take it a day at a time, but as discussed below, if too many believe a low lies ahead, the opposite could easily unfold as well.

The market held steady Friday, trading in a narrow range, after mixed economic news was announced with GDP revised up but home resales and consumer sentiment down. The Dow rose 4.23 to 10325.26, the S&P gained 1.56 to 1104.49, and the NASDAQ up 4 to 2238.26. These three indexes were up less than 0.2%. Small caps did worse with the Russell 2000 down 0.30%, but Transports rose 0.50% (see below).

The Wednesday-through-Friday rally may have been attributed to end of the month 'window dressing' by portfolio managers who are somehow compelled good-performing stocks and compelled to sell bad-performing stocks to doctor up their holdings.

Monday is the first day of the month we could see some 401(k) funds put to work which would help the markets higher. Tuesday, of course, is 'Turnaround Tuesday' and we could then head lower. But, as I've said, the more time that passes and the closer we get to mid-March, the greater the likelihood the February 5 lows were THE lows and we're now heading up, up and away to new market highs. Look at the leading Dow Transportation Index! It is within striking distance of its bull market high. Also, it appears the Euro (ETF symbol is FXE) is attempting to form a trading bottom. We have to watch this pattern carefully as it implies a weaker US Dollar which then translates to higher precious metal prices and equity prices in general!

Financials (XLF) were the top performing sector on Friday, up 0.62% after J.P. Morgan & Co. executives told investors Thursday it did not foresee the need to make strategic shifts despite changing regulations. JPM rose 3.27%.

Consumer Discretionary (XLY +0.16%) hit a new recovery high of 30.60 on Friday. Consumer Staples (XLP -0.48%) traded as high as 27.20, just shy of the 27.21 recovery high set on Monday.

At the risk of sounding egotistical, you need to know that my work is widely read and often my ideas are quickly integrated into mainstream commentary. That is, of course, without any acknowledgement to me. It is not that my subscription base is huge, it is my work is widely circulated. Numerous reporters, traders, money-managers, and other newsletter and research writers are directly and indirectly on the receiving end. When I mentioned many weeks ago that I thought we were ultimately headed into a bubble in Gold (in the years ahead), others started to talk about Gold having hit a bubble now. That wasn't my intent, but commentators picked up on that line and used it extensively. Over a year ago (I believe in November, 2008) I spoke of the fact the Gold will never go to zero, providing even a greater reason to own and invest in it. In a matter of hours, everyone was using that same expression. I even heard it in numerous radio-tv commercials. In recent weeks I've been t alking about a mid-March low in the stock market. You're now hearing about it everywhere. Indeed, the market may now do just the opposite or will it simply become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

When you're at the top of the profession, unfortunately these are the risks in putting out new or original ideas.

Another such idea is the Volume Reversal ®. The term Volume Reversal ® has been used exclusively in my newsletter and reports since 1979. It was also described and attributed to me back in 1988 in Robert W. Colby's 'The Encylopedia of Technical Market Indicators'. The term is now frequently popping up without any regard to the fact it is a trademarked term and that I am the 'master' of that indicator.

Over the years I have done my best to vigorously let others know that like TRIN (which is now called ARMS, named after the inventor Dick ARMS), the Volume Reversal ® is a proprietary tool. Having been out there since 1979 and talking up my work obviously has its drawbacks, and, unfortunately, this is one of them.

That's the bad news. The good news is that I'm working on a book and working with a technical platform provider (under license) to allow public access to the indicaor (for a fee, of course). I will keep you posted.

The point here is that sometimes being in the mainstream works to your detriment. Often it is better to sit quietly and trade and/or manage money than to expound on your ideas. This is especially true when you have a platform apparently as large as mine.

--------------------------------------------
DOW TRANSPORTS - ACTION ALERT -

Transportation stocks outperformed on Friday, despite a gain in oil and a winter storm that is hampering travel and shipping. Momentum and relative strength are clearly with the Transports as the Dow Jones Transportation Average hits its highest level in over a month. As you know, I consider this industry to be a good leading indicator, which is a bullish signal for the rest of the market. On Friday, the Dow Jones Transportation Average gained 20.76 or 0.50% to close at 4134.57.

GOLD and METALS - ACTION ALERT -

Precious metals rallied Friday as the US Dollar weakened and traders sought safety amid weak economic news in the US, England, and Japan, and credit problems in Europe. Gold rallied 11.30 to 1117.90, silver jumped 0.39 to 16.49, platinum gained 10 to 15.41, and palladium moved up 10 to 431. May copper rose 0.0740 to 3.2840.

Above 1130 Gold will like test the 1222.00 higher and, in my view, could ultimately see 1400 this year. The 'bad news bears' are out there with their dire predictions, but they have been dead wrong for 10 years and there is little reason they are going to be right at this time - other than seeing minor corrections. We're a huge 20-year up cycle interspersed with zigs and zags. That's it! Much of the 'bad news' is reverse public relations sponsored by anonymous sources hell bent on driving 'paper' Gold lower. Add the following link to your desktop favorites: http://www.gata.org/. It is the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee. It provides real research by lifetime dedicated individuals exposing the fraud (among others) being perpetrated on investsor worldwide. Meanwhile, the smart players (like you and I) are buying the physical metal and keeping our wits about us.

What if I'm wrong? Well, I don't think I'm wrong, but should Gold be forced down, let's say back to 800, it will only be temporary. And, my 'Volume Reversal' ® indicator and cyclical work should keep us on top of (and profit from) such a move much as it did when I sent out a December 3 'Sell' signal.

Here is the link to the VR Gold Letter:

www.vrgoldletter.com

If you are a Platinum or Silver subscriber, special discount rates are offered. Please contact my office for details: mark.vrtrader@gmail.com or 928-282-1275.
BONDS - ACTION ALERT -

Treasuries staged another big rally on Friday after large rallies on Thursday and Tuesday. The long bond future rose 24/32 to 117 22/32 (the market is switching from the March to June contract) and trading at its highest level since February 9 and nearing resistance at the 118 2/32 high of February 5.

Even though the stock market held up well last week, all the weak economic news took the 10-year yield down by their largest amount since August. Again, it could be 'flight to safety' issue.

I have not positions in the bond market and remain on the sidelines.

CRUDE OIL - ACTION ALERT -

Oil rallied as the Dollar fell and the Northeast got hit by yet another blizzard. Crude oil gained 1.49 to 79.66. Natural gas, which has declined in recent weeks as crude has rallied, also got a boost from the cold weather, up 0.046 to 4.813.

Crude Oil volume has been quite positive and I'm looking for new relative highs (above 83.95) over the near-term.

US DOLLAR - ACTION ALERT -

The US Dollar Index fell after failing to break through resistance in the 81 area. The lack of news in Europe, despite continued warnings about Greece and Spain, is enabling the Euro to rally for a change. The US Dollar Index declined 0.425 to 80.362. The Euro is showing some signs of bottoming out here and I'm watching unfolding patterns carefully. Such a bounce will likely translate to lower US Dollar Index pricing, so stay tuned. Overall, however, there is no clear sign the intermediate rally in the Dollar is over, so I suspect if we get a pullback here it is not the big one!

URANIUM - ACTION ALERT

Ux U3O8 Prices* (Uranium)
February 22, 2010 Posting
Spot: $41.75 DOWN 0.25. Bull market high in the cash market was $138.00.

The March Uranium Futures closed at $40.75, a new bear market low. June 13, 2007 hosted the bull market high of 154.95. Major support lies well under the market at $36.00.

The spot price of uranium quadrupled from 2004 to 2007. When it hit $138/lb, uranium became a certified bubble, which has now burst. For investors, this is the best possible news, of course. Nuclear power is the ultimate alternative fuel, as the French will tell you. You get all the power, 84% cheaper than coal, with none of the politics of rogue nations and none of the greenhouse emissions.
ECONOMIC NEWS:

Resales of U.S. homes and condos fell 7.2% in January to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.05 million, the lowest in seven months, the National Association of Realtors reported Friday. Sales of existing homes have fallen two consecutive months after rising steadily through the fall on the back of a federal subsidy for first-time home buyers. "It's not good news," said Lawrence Yun, chief economist for the real estate industry lobbying group. "There is rising concern about the strength of the housing recovery." Inventories of unsold homes fell 0.5% to 3.265 million, or 7.8 months of supply at the current sales pace.

U.S. consumer sentiment fell slightly in February amid persistent concerns about the weak job market and a slow economic recovery, based on the latest data from the Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan survey of consumers. The consumer sentiment index fell to 73.6 from 74.4 in January, according to media reports. The data jibed with a separate report earlier this week that showed a decline in consumer confidence. Economists had been looking for the headline number to taper off to 73.7 points.

The U.S. economy grew slightly faster than previously reported in the fourth quarter, the Commerce Department estimated Friday, but details of the revision to gross domestic product show final sales in the United States were actually weaker than reported a month ago. U.S. real gross domestic product increased at a 5.9% seasonally adjusted annualized pace in the final three months of 2009, revised up from 5.7% estimated last month. The revision was exactly in line with expectations of economists. Nearly two thirds of the growth in GDP in the fourth quarter was accounted for by changes in inventories, not by final sales. Businesses had been reducing their overstocks at the fastest pace in generations earlier in the year, and then sharply slowed the pace of reductions in the fourth quarter. The slowdown accounted for most of the fourth-quarter growth. Although GDP grew at the fastest pace in six years, final demand in the economy was tepid, rising 1.9% annualized, revised down f rom 2.2% earlier. Excluding exports, final sales to U.S. purchasers rose at a 1.6% annual rate.

Japanese government data released Friday painted a mixed picture of the nation's economy, with industrial output and retail sales rising more than expected but consumer prices still locked in deflation's grip. Industrial output rose a seasonally adjusted 2.5% in January from December, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry said, marking the 11th straight month of increase. The figure beat the 1.1% rise expected by economists. Separate data Friday from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed Japan's retail sales rose 2.6% in January from the same month a year earlier, the first such rise in 17 months. Japan's core consumer price index for January fell 1.3% from the same month a year earlier, according to data released by Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. The drop in core CPI marked Japan's 11th consecutive month of deflation. The result matched economists' average forecasts. Compared to December, core CPI -- which excludes volatile fresh- food prices -- was down 0.6%. Overall CPI, which includes all prices, was down 1.3% from a year earlier and down 0.2% from the previous month.

The British economy expanded by an upwardly revised 0.3% in the final three months of 2009, the Office for National Statistics said Friday, outstripping the agency's initial estimate of 0.1% growth. Upward changes to output in services and production were the key drivers behind the revision, the ONS said. Government spending and personal consumption were revised higher, as were exports and imports, while gross fixed capital formation was revised lower. Inventory de-stocking also contributed to the rise. Economists had forecast the revision to show a 0.2% quarterly rise.

Greece has planed a plan to sell at least $2 billion of bonds to U.S. and Asian investors, Dow Jones Newswires reported citing a finance ministry spokesman. The spokesman cited visits from E.U. officials and parliamentary work for the delay. "We have not set a date yet, but it will happen," the spokesman was quoted as saying about a roadshow that is due to hit Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo and possibly Singapore, New York and the U.S. West Coast.

Standard & Poor's warned Friday that Spain's weak growth imperils the government plan to curb its budget deficit as it kept a negative outlook on the country's credit rating. S&P, which rates Spain AA+, said the government deficit is likely to remain above 5% by 2013, vs. the official forecast of 3% of GDP. The government debt burden may hit 80% of GDP by 2012, S&P said. The rating agency says the country's revenue collection assumptions may be too rosy: its tax base is highly sensitive to domestic demand and has been sensitive to the now-collapsed real estate sector, which accounted for more than half of total tax revenue between 1995 and 2007. S&P sees the country growing 0.6% a year between 2010 and 2013 vs. the government view of 1.5%.

CORPORATE NEWS:

Gap Inc., the largest U.S. clothing chain, said Thursday its fourth-quarter net income rose to $352 million, or 51 cents a share, from $243 million, or 34 cents, a year earlier. Sales in the quarter ended Jan. 30 rose 4% to $4.24 billion, the San Francisco-based company said. Gap also forecast profit of $1.70 to $1.75 a share this year, which was above the $1.68 average estimate of analysts. The company, which also owns Old Navy and Banana Republic chains, plans to buy back additional $1 billion in stock and increased its annual dividend by 18% to 40 cents a share. GPS rose 5.44%.

Fluor Corp. reported late Thursday fourth-quarter net income fell to $149 million, or 82 cents a share, from $190 million, or $1.03 a share, a year ago. Revenue fell 10% to $5.48 billion. Analysts were looking for earnings, on average, of 89 cents a share on sales of $5.45 billion. For the full year, the engineering and construction giant lowered its full-year earnings estimate to $2.80 to $3.20 a share from its previous estimate of $3.20 to $3.60 a share. Wall Street was looking for a 2010 profit of $3.40 a share. FLR fell 4.99%.

Novell Inc. said Thursday its fiscal first-quarter net income rose to $20.2 million, or 6 cents a share, from $10.7 million, or 3 cents a share in the same period a year earlier. The Waltham, Mass.-based provider of business software said revenue for the period ended in January fell to $202.4 million from $214.9 million. Analysts had expected Novell to post earnings of 7 cents a share, and $207.6 million in revenue. NOVL declined 2.29%.

American International Group reported a fourth-quarter net loss of $8.9 billion, or $65.51 a share, on Friday. That compares to a net loss of $61.7 billion, or $458.99 a share, in the fourth quarter of 2008. The fourth-quarter 2009 adjusted net loss was $7.2 billion, or $53.23 a share, compared to an adjusted net loss of $38.5 billion, or $287.69 a share, in the fourth quarter of 2008. AIG said it strengthened loss reserves for its General Insurance division by $2.3 billion, or $1.5 billion after tax. The insurer also said it continues to address funding needs and explore strategic restructuring opportunities for International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), and American General Finance, Inc. (AGF). AIG lost 9.96%.

The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. on Friday said its fourth-quarter net income fell to $129.4 million, or 24 cents a share, from $209.8 million, or 39 cents a share, in the year-ago period. The advertising holding company's revenue fell 5% to $1.8 billion, compared to $1.90 billion in the fourth quarter. Analysts expected earnings of 24 cents a share. IPG rallied 11.11%.

Canadian TSE, TSE Venture and Canadian Dollar Commentary for our Canadian clients updated for Monday, March 1. Check the VR List below for Canadian Positive and Negative Volume Reversals ®.

Like the US market, the Canadian market finished flat on Friday as a decline in Industrials offset gains in Energy and Metals & Mining. The TSE lost 1.81 or 0.02% to close at 11,629.63.

It may be time to watch the Canadian market. A study by Brooke Thackray found that the TSE outperforms the S&P 500 at the end of February through the middle of March.

Canada reported a C$3.06 billion ($2.89 billion) deficit in December, after posting a surplus a year earlier, as jobless benefit payouts rose and personal income tax receipts fell. The country's deficit in the first nine months of the fiscal year that began April 1 was C$39.4 billion, the finance department said in a report published in Ottawa. The federal government in December 2008 had a monthly surplus of C$334 million and a nine-month surplus of C$373 million. Prime Minister Stephen Harper forecasts a record C$55.9 billion deficit this fiscal year because of slowing revenue, unemployment benefits and an auto-industry bailout. Program spending rose 13 percent in December from a year earlier to C$19.1 billion, as unemployment payouts increased 20 percent. Revenue fell 5.6 percent to C$18.4 billion from C$19.5 billion in December 2008. Personal income taxes were down 7.4 percent, while premiums received from the country's employment insurance program fell 27 percent.

Canada's current account deficit narrowed less than expected in the fourth quarter from a record set in the previous period, government figures showed. Payments sent abroad exceeded receipts from outside Canada by C$9.77 billion ($9.24 billion) in the October to December period, Statistics Canada said in Ottawa. Economists predicted the deficit would narrow to C$8.5 billion. The deficit suggests that trade will remain a drag on economic growth this year, as the Bank of Canada predicted in January. Governor Mark Carney has said that a strong currency and a low volume of U.S. orders will limit the country's expansion to 2.9 percent this year.

Canadian nickel and copper miner FNX Mining posted a fourth-quarter profit that handily beat estimates, helped mainly by reduced costs and improved commodity prices. The company posted a net income of C$32.1 million, or 31 Canadian cents per share, compared with a net loss of C$397.4 million, or C$4.68 per share, last year. In the year-ago quarter, FNX had an impairment writedown of $509.8 million related to a fall in commodity prices, production cut and employee layoffs. Revenue for the latest fourth quarter more than doubled to C$108.6 million. Analysts on average had expected earnings of 17 Canadian cents a share, on revenue of C$94.03 million. The company's total ore sold rose 33 percent from a year ago to 359,896 tons during the latest fourth quarter. FNX.TO rallied 1.29%.

Energy 146.37 +0.65
Financials 176.17 -0.09
Health Care 35.86 +0.14
Industrials 95.66 -0.66
Information Technology 31.23 -0.18
Metals & Mining 1,028.44 +8.41
Telecommunications 79.70 +0.10
Utilities 192.96 +0.20

Resistance is 11,750 (bullseye), 12,126, 12,968, 13,771, 13,889, 13,983, 14,157. Support is 10,990, 10,800, 10,500, 10,384, 9500, 9300, 9140.
TSE Venture:

With Energy and Metals & Mining rising, as mentioned above, the Venture posted a solid gain, up 13.25 or 0.87% to 1531.19.

Resistance is 1538, 1575, 1629, 1680. Support is 1429, 1403, 1383.
THE CANADIAN DOLLAR (using the FXC Exchange Traded Fund):

A weak US Dollar and rising commodity prices lifted the Canadian currency on Friday. FXC jumped 0.64 to 94.70. FXC has already rallied 1.42 off its Thursday low of 93.28.

Resistance is 97.46, 98.00, 100.00. Support is 92.46, 92.01, 91.00, 89.75, and 85.18.
TIMER DIGEST signals for Stocks, Gold and Bonds are available to Platinum subscribers on the Home Page. TIMER DIGEST is an independent ranking service and newsletter. VRtrader.com, Inc. and TIMER DIGEST have no affiliation.

TIMER DIGEST has named Mark Leibovit of VRTrader.com 'TIMER OF THE YEAR' for 2006 and was named the #2 Timer for 2007.

As of January 25, 2010, TIMER DIGEST has named Mark Leibovit the 7th Market Timer for the 5 year period ending 12/31/09; the 3rd Market Timer for the 8 year period ending 12/31/09 and the #2 Market Timer for the 10 year period ending 12/31/09.

As of January 25, 2009, TIMER DIGEST also named Mark Leibovit the #2 Gold Timer for the 10 year period ending 12/31/09!

More kudos - Mark Leibovit was named the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 10 year period ending in 2007; the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 3 year period ending in 2007; the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 8 year period ending in 2007; and the #8 Intermediate Market Timer for the 5 year period ending in 2007. NO OTHER ANALYST SURVEYED APPEARED IN ALL FOUR CATEGORIES FOR INTERMEDIATE MARKET TIMING AS PUBLISHED IN TIMER DIGEST JANUARY 28, 2008!

Mark Leibovit was also named the #1 Gold Timer for the one-year period ending March 25, 2008. Most recently, from: 12/26/08 to: 03/27/2009, he is ranked in the #5 position for 3 month return.

Current TIMER DIGEST signals for stocks:
'Buy' signal March 4, 2009.
'Sell' signal May 27, 2009.
'Buy' signal July 21, 2009.
'Sell' signal September 2, 2009.
'Buy' signal September 3, 2009.
'Sell' signal October 15, 2009.
'Buy' signal November 13, 2009.
'Sell' signal November 30, 2009.
'Buy' signal December 1, 2009.
'Sell' signal January 27, 2010.
'Buy' signal February 12, 2010.

Current TIMER DIGEST signals for Gold:
'Sell' signal November 30, 2009.
'Buy' signal December 1, 2009.
'Sell' signal January 27, 2010.
'Buy' signal February 12, 2010.

I will be speaking at the Money Show in Vancouver, April 6-8, at the Regency Hyatt Hotel. The link to the event is below:

http://www.moneyshow...s/?scode=017158
I will also speaking at the Money Show in Last Vegas, May 10-13 at Caesar's Palace. The link to the event is below:

http://www.moneyshow...sp?scode=017336

DAILY VR LIST:

Editors note: The Daily VR List here is abbreviated with the full list only available to Platinum subscribers by clicking on 'Current VR List' on the Home Page of VRtrader.com. Canadian shares are listed at the bottom of each section with the title: 'XXX CANADIAN STOCKS XXX'.
Silver subscribers who find this useful should upgrade to Platinum where you can pull down VR charts for many securities and watch the patterns unfold for yourself. There is no technical service on the planet that posts Positive and Negative VR! Why? Because they are proprietary to VRtrader.com!

How do you use this list? VRs are buy and sell triggers and are particularly useful in defining lows or highs in stocks and stock indexes. Traders find them particularly useful, especially coming off market extremes as an indication of a change of direction. Use the VRs in conjunction with your other technical indicators and you've added a unique technical tool to your arsenal.

What is a Volume Reversal ™? There are several proprietary subtleties to the Volume Reversal ™ algorithm, but essentially a Volume Reversal ™ is a change from a Rally day to a Reaction day accompanied by a increase of volume or a change from a Reaction day to Rally day accompanied by an increase in volume. Volume Reversals ™ coming off intermediate lows or highs have greater significance in helping to define those lows or highs and important pivot points in the marketplace. The Volume Reversals ™ presented here provide you with a unique research tool that may have trading (short-term) significance, but it also may have 'trend changing' (intermediate) significance as well. The sector Volume Reversals ™ show where big money is possibly affecting an entire group of stocks. The stocks listed under the group have posted Volume Reversals ™ along with the group as a whole. The individual stocks listed have posted Volume Reversals ™ on their own and are valid plays as well.
To see a visual representation of Volume Reversals ™, please go our Current Portfolio section and click on any recommended stock. Or, if you would like to get a VR Chart for a specific symbol, please click here. Please note that not all symbols may be currently available:

VOLUME REVERSALS FOR FEBRUARY 26, 2010:
POSITIVE VRs
XXX CANADIAN STOCKS XXX Canadian Stocks

ARZ AURIZON MINES LTD
BMO.UN BANK OF MONTREAL
CEW CLAYMORE EQUAL WEIGHT
CG.UN CENTERRA GOLD
CLO CLAYMORE OIL SANDS SE
ERF.UN ENERPLUS RES FUND
ESI.UN ENSIGN ENERGY SERVICES
FEL.UN FAIRBORNE ENERGY LTS
FSY FORSYS METALS CORP
FTS FORTIS INC
G.UN GOLDCORP
IMG IAMGOLD CORP NPV
IVN.UN IVANHOE MINES
K.UN KINROSS GOLD
NAE.UN NAL OIL & GAS TRUST U
NVA NUVISTA ENERGY LIMITE
PAA.UN PAN AMERICAN SILVER
PD.UN PRECISION DRILLING TRUST
PVE.UN PROVIDENT ENERGY TRUS
RCI.B ROGERS COMMUNICATNS I CL B
RY.UN ROYAL BANK OF CANADA
SJR.B SHAW COMMUNICATIONS I CL B
SLF.UN SUNLIFE FINANCIAL SERTVICES
SLW.UN SILVER WHEATON CORP
TCM.UN THOMPSON CREEK METALS CO
VT.UN VITERRA INC
XMA ISHARES CDN S&P/TSX C
XTR ISHARES CDN S&P/TSX I
AEROSPACE/DEFENSE Aerospace/Defense Major Dive

GR Goodrich Corp
LMT Lockheed Martin Corp
NOC Northrop Grumman Corp

AEROSPACE/DEFENSE Aerospace/Defense Products & S

ATK Alliant Techsystems Inc
BEAV Be Aerospace Inc
COL Rockwell Collins Inc

AUTOMOTIVE Auto Parts

DAN Dana Corp
GNTX Gentex Corp
MPAA Motorcar Parts of America` Inc

BANKING Foreign Regional Banks

BAP Credicorp Ltd
BCA Corpbanca Ads
BPOP Popular Inc

BANKING Money Center Banks

IBN Icici Bank Ltd Ads
JPM JPMorgan Chase & Co
MFG Mizuho Financial Group Inc

BANKING Regional - Mid-Atlantic Banks

CPBK Community Capital Corp
FCNCA First Citizens Bancshr A
NOVB North Valley Bancorp

BANKING Regional - Midwest Banks

MSFG Mainsource Fncl Goup Inc
PEBO Peoples Bancorp Inc Oh

BANKING Regional - Northeast Banks

ACFC Atlantic Coast Fed Corp
BPFH Boston Private Fincl Hld
MFLR Mayflower Co-Oper Bank

BANKING Regional - Pacific Banks

BMRC Bank of Marin
FTBK Frontier Financial Corp
NRIM Northrim Bank Alaska

BANKING Regional - Southeast Banks

BKBK Britton & Koontz Cap Cp
BTFG Banctrust Financial Group Inc
FBMS First Bancshares Inc (The) (MS

BANKING Regional - Southwest Banks

CFR Cullen Frost Bankers
COBZ Cobiz Ixstorm.com Inc New
FCFC Firstcity Financial Corp

BANKING Savings & Loans

ATBC Atlantic Bancgroup Inc
BHLB Berkshire Hills Bncorp
CASH Meta Financial Grp Inc

CHEMICALS Agricultural Chemicals

SMG Scotts Miracle-Gro Company

CHEMICALS Chemicals - Major Diversified

DD Dupont E I Nemours & Co
FMC Fmc Corp

CHEMICALS Specialty Chemicals

CMP Compass Minerals International
FTK Flotek Industries Inc
GPRE Green Plains Renewable Energy

COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES Business Software & Services

CSGP Costar Group Inc
GRVY Gravity Co
IHS IHS Inc

COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES Technical & System Software

ANSS Ansys Inc
TTWO Take-Two Intera Software

CONGLOMERATES Conglomerates

CBE Cooper Industries Inc
GY Gencorp Inc
HSC Harsco Corp

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Cleaning Products

OBCI Ocean Bio-Chem Inc
PG Procter & Gamble Co

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Office Supplies

CRRC Courier Corp

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Packaging & Containers

BMS Bemis Co Inc
GEF Greif Brothers Corp A
GEF-B Greif Brothers Corp B

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Textile - Apparel Footwear & A

VLCM Volcom Inc

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Business/Management Services

AGL Angelica Corp
ARBX Arbinet-thexchange
BID Sotheby's Holding Cl A

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Consumer Services

CHE Chemed Corp
STAN Standard Parking

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Education & Training Services

CEDU Chinaedu Corp
EDMC Education Management Cp
LOPE Grand Canyon Education

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Technical Services

KBR KBR Inc.
SAI Saic Inc
TTEK Tetra Tech Inc
URS Urs Corp

DRUGS Biotechnology

ANIK Anika Therapeutics Inc
ARIA Ariad Pharmaceuticals
ATHX Athersys Inc

DRUGS Drug Delivery

ALKS Alkermes Inc
GNBT Generex Biotechnology
NKTR Nektar Therapeutics

DRUGS Drug Manufacturers - Other

AGN Allergan Inc
ALT Alteon Inc
ALTH Allos Therapeutics Inc.

DRUGS Drug Related Products

INB Integrated BioPharma Inc
NTY Nbty Inc
NUTR Nutraceutical Intl Corp

DRUGS Drugs - Generic

HITK Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co Inc

ELECTRONICS Diversified Electronics

AVX Avx Corp
DLB Dolby Laboratories Inc
ESP Espey Mfg & Electronics

ELECTRONICS Scientific & Technical Instrum

ATE Advantest Corp
BEC Beckman Coulter Inc
CPHD Cepheid

ELECTRONICS Semiconductor - Integrated Cir

AMCC Applied Micro Circuits
ATHR Atheros Communications Inc
AXTI Axt Inc

ENERGY Independent Oil & Gas

AEZ American Oil & Gas Inc
APC Anadarko Petroleum Corp
APU Amerigas Partners L.P.

ENERGY Major Integrated Oil & Gas

E Eni Spa Ads
REP Repsol Ypf Sa

ENERGY Oil & Gas Drilling & Explorati

ATLS Atlas America Inc
BBEP Breitburn Energy Partner Units
DO Diamond Offshre Drilling

ENERGY Oil & Gas Equipment & Services

BAS Basic Energy Services Inc
CLB Core Laboratories N.V.
DVR Cal Dive Intl Inc

ENERGY Oil & Gas Pipelines

BPL Buckeye Partners (L.P.)
CPNO Copano Energy Llc
CQP Cheniere Energy Partners Lp

ENERGY Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing

IOC Interoil Corporation
MRO Marathon Oil Group
MUR Murphy Oil Corp
SUN Sunoco Inc

FINANCIAL SERVICES Asset Management

AB Alliance Bernstein Holding LP
AMPH American Physicns Svc Gp
EV Eaton Vance Corp

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Debt

ADRA BLDRS Asia 50 ADR Index Fund E
AINV Apollo Investment Corp
ASP Amer Strion Stocks Inc
BLE Blackrock Muni Inc Trust Ii
CHW Calamos Global Dynamic Incm Fd
CHY Calamos Conv And High Incm Fd

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Equity

AOD Alpine Total Dtnamic Div Fd
ASG Liberty All-Star Growth
BAL iPath Dow Jones-AIG Cotton Tot
BQY BlackRock S&P Quality Rankings
CET Central Securities Corp
COW CLAYMORE GLOBAL AGRIC
CSQ Calamos Strategic Total Return
CUT Claymore/Clear Global Timber I
CWI SPDR MSCI ACWI Ex-US ETF
DBA PowerShares DB Agriculture Fun
DBP PowerShares DB Precious Metals
DBS PowerShares DB Silver Fund
DBV PowerShares DB G10 Harvest Fd
DCW Div Cap Stg Glo Realty Fd
DEF Claymore Sabrient Defender ETF
DGL PowerShares DB Gold Fund
DGP DB Gold Double Long ETN
DHFT Diamond Hill Financial Trends
DHG Dws Derman Val Inc Fd Inc
DJP iPath Dow Jones-AIG Commodity
DPD Dow 30 Premium & Dividend Inco
DPO Dow 30 Enhanced Premium & Inc
DSV streetTRACKS Dow Jones US Smal
DTD WisdomTree Total Dividend Fund
DVM Cohen & Steers Div Majors Fd
ECH iShares MSCI Chile Index Fund

FINANCIAL SERVICES Credit Services

ADS Alliance Data
ALD Allied Capital Corp
CSE Capitalsource Inc

FINANCIAL SERVICES Investment Brokerage - Nationa

CLMS Calamos Asset Management
ETFC E Trade Financial Corp
IBKR Interactive Brokers Group Inc
NMR Nomura Holdings Inc Ads

FINANCIAL SERVICES Investment Brokerage - Regiona

JLI Jesup & Lamont` Inc
NITE Knight Capital Group Inc Cl A
OPY Oppenheimer Hldgs Inc

HEALTH SERVICES Health Care Plans

CVH Coventry Health Care Inc
UAM Universal American Corp

HEALTH SERVICES Hospitals

MGLN Magellan Health Services Inc

HEALTH SERVICES Long-Term Care Facilities

KND Kindred Healthcare Inc

HEALTH SERVICES Medical Appliances & Equipment

ALGN Align Tech Inc
ARTC Arthrocare Corp
ELOS Syneron Medical Ltd

HEALTH SERVICES Medical Instruments & Supplies

ATEC Alphatec Holdings Inc
BCR C.R. Bard Inc
EVVV EV3 Inc

INSURANCE Life Insurance

AGO Assured Guaranty Ltd
KCLI Kansas City Life Insur

INSURANCE Property & Casualty Insurance

AFC Allmerica Financial Corp
CNA Cna Financial Corp
DGICB Donegal Group Inc Class B

INSURANCE Surety & Title Insurance

FNF Fidelity National Finl
ITIC Investors Title Co
KMR Kinder Morgan Mgmt Llc

INTERNET Internet Information Providers

SOHU Sohu.Com Inc

INTERNET Internet Service Providers

DGI Digital Globe Inc.
ELNK Earthlink Incorporated

INTERNET Internet Software & Services

AKAM Akamai Technologies Inc
JCOM J2 Global Communications
MDRX Allscripts Healthcare Solution

LEISURE Restaurants

BKC Burger King Holdings Inc
BNHNA Benihana Inc Cl A
BOBE Bob Evans Farms Inc

MANUFACTURING Diversified Machinery

BGG Briggs & Stratton Corp
ETN Eaton Corp
GDI Gardner Denver Inc

MANUFACTURING Industrial Electrical Equipmen

AIMC Altra Industrial Motion Inc.
AME Ametek Inc
BEZ Baldor Electric Co

MANUFACTURING Machine Tools & Accessories

RBC Regal-Beloit Corp

MANUFACTURING Metal Fabrication

HIHO Highway Holdings Limited
RS Reliance Steel & Alum Co

MANUFACTURING Pollution & Treatment Controls

ERII Energy Recovery Inc.
WPRT Westport Innovations Inc

MANUFACTURING Small Tools & Accessories

SNA Snap-On Inc
SWK Stanley Worksthe
TTC Toro Co

MANUFACTURING Textile Manufacturing

AIN Albany International A

MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION General Building Materials

CRR Carbo Ceramics Inc
GFF Griffon Corp
RPM Rpm International

MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION Lumber

DEL Deltic Timber Corp

MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION Residential Construction

AXR Amrep Corp
MDC M.D.C Holdings Inc
NVR Nvr Inc

MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION Waste Management

PESI Perma-Fix Environ Svc

MEDIA Advertising Services

DGIT Digital Generation Syst
IPG Interpublic Gr Of Cos
OMC Omnicom Group Inc

MEDIA Broadcasting - Radio

ROIA Radio One Inc

MEDIA Broadcasting - TV

CBS.A CBS Corp Class A

MEDIA CATV Systems

BSY British Sky Broadcstg Gp
CMCSK Comcast Corp Cl A Spcl
CVC Cablevision Systems Cl A

METALS & MINING Gold

ANV Allied Nevada Gold Corp
BVN Compania De Minas Buena
DROOY DRD Gold Ltd Adr

METALS & MINING Industrial Metals & Minerals

ALTI Altair Nanotechnologies Inc
AZK Aurizon Mines Ltd
DNN Denison Mines CP

METALS & MINING Nonmetallic Mineral Mining

AHGP Alliance Holdings GP LP
TGE TGC Industries Inc

METALS & MINING Silver

CDE Coeur D'alene Mines Corp
EXK Endeavour Silver Corp
SLW Silver Wheaton Corp

METALS & MINING Steel & Iron

CMC Commercial Metals Co
GGB Gerdau Sa Ads
NUE Nucor Corp

REAL ESTATE Mortgage Investment

HTS Hatteras Financial Corp

REAL ESTATE Property Management/Developmen

BPO Brookfield Properties
EJ E-House China Holdings Limited
FRG Fronteer Development Group

REAL ESTATE REIT - Diversified/Industrial

AHT Ashford Hospitality Tr Inc
AMB Amb Property Corp
CLP Colonial Properties Tr
CUZ Cousins Properties Inc

REAL ESTATE REIT - Healthcare Facilities

HCP Health Care Prop Inv Inc
HR Healthcare Realty Trust
MPW Medical Properties Trust

REAL ESTATE REIT - Hotel/Motel

BEE Strategic Hotels & resorts Inc
HOT Starwood Hotel&Resort Ww
HST Host Hotels & Resorts

REAL ESTATE REIT - Office

ARE Alexandria Real Est Eqts
BXP Boston Properties Inc
CRO CRT Properties Inc

REAL ESTATE REIT - Residential

ACC American Campus Communities
AEC Associated Estates Realty
AIV Apartment Invest & Mgmt

REAL ESTATE REIT - Retail

SKT Tanger Factory Outlet
SPG Simon Property Group
YSI U-store-it Trust

RETAIL Auto Parts Stores

PBY Pep Boys Manny Moe&Jack
PRTS U.S. Auto Parts Network

RETAIL Department Stores

SHLD Sears Holding Corp

RETAIL Discount

FDO Family Dollar Stores Inc

RETAIL Drug Stores

OCR Omnicare Inc

RETAIL Grocery Stores

DEG Etablissements Delhaize Freres
IMKTA Ingles Markets Inc Cl A
KR Kroger Company

SPECIALTY RETAIL Sporting Goods Stores

BGFV Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Communication Equipment

ACTG Acacia Research Acacia Tech
ARRS Arris Group Inc
CMTL Comtech Telecommun Corp

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Diversified Communication Serv

LUK Leucadia National Corp
OTT Otelco Inc
PAET Paetec Corp

TRANSPORTATION Air Delivery & Freight Service

ATSG Air Transport Services
CHRW C.H. Robinson Worldwide
FDX Fedex Corp
PACR Pacer International Inc

TRANSPORTATION Air Services

PHII Petroleum Helicopter Vtg

TRANSPORTATION Major Airlines

AMR Amr Corporation
CAL Continental Airlines B
DAL Delta Air Lines Inc

TRANSPORTATION Railroads

CNI Canadian Natl Railway
GBX Greenbrier Companies Inc
KSU Kansas City Southern

TRANSPORTATION Shipping

ACLI American Commercial Lines Inc
ALEX Alexander & Baldwin Inc
DRYS Dryships

TRANSPORTATION Trucking

HTLD Heartland Express Inc

UTILITIES Diversified Utilities

EXC Exelon Corporation
NI Nisource Inc
NVE Nv Energy Inc

UTILITIES Electric Utilities

AEP American Electric Power
AES Aes Corporation
BKH Black Hills Corp

UTILITIES Foreign Utilities

CIG Companhia Energetica Mines
EOC Empresa Nac Elec Chile
HNP Huaneng Power Intl Inc

UTILITIES Gas Utilities

ATO Atmos Energy Corp
EGN Energen Corp
EPB El Paso Pipeline Partners
NFG National Fuel Gas Co

NEGATIVE VRs
XXX CANADIAN STOCKS XXX Canadian Stocks

GIB.A CGI GROUP INC CL A SU CL A
MLG MALAGA INC
BANKING Regional - Mid-Atlantic Banks

FBNC First Bancorp Nc
GFLB Great Florida Bnk Cl A
NKSH National Bankshares Inc

BANKING Regional - Midwest Banks

ASBC Associated Banc-corp
MCBF Monarch Community Bancorp Inc
THFF First Financial Corp In

BANKING Regional - Northeast Banks

CCBP Comm Bancorp Inc
HIFS Hingham Institution Sav
MBVT Merchants Bancshares Inc

BANKING Regional - Pacific Banks

CVBF Cvb Financial Corp
HEOP Heritage Oaks Bancorp
UMPQ Umpqua Holdings Corp

BANKING Regional - Southeast Banks

BXS Bancorpsouth Inc
EVBS Easternnklin Bank N.a.
GRNB Green Bankshares Inc

BANKING Savings & Loans

ABBC Abington Community Bancorp Inc
FBSI First Bancshares Inc Mo
PSBH Psb Hldgs Inc

COMPUTER HARDWARE Computer Peripherals

PANL Universal Display Corp

COMPUTER HARDWARE Data Storage Devices

OVRL Overland Storage Inc

COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES Application Software

GUID Guidance Software Inc
PVSW Pervasive Software Inc
WZE Wizzard Software Corp

COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES Business Software & Services

COGT Cogent Systems
SONS Sonus Networks Inc

CONSUMER DURABLES Business Equipment

EFOI Energy Focus Inc

CONSUMER DURABLES Sporting Goods

HED Head Nv

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Textile - Apparel Footwear & A

CROX Crocs Inc
KSWS K-Swiss Inc Cl A

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Business/Management Services

BIDZ Bidz.com Inc
JRJC China Finance Online Co Ltd
TSTF Teamstaff Inc

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Consumer Services

MNRO Monro Muffler Brake Inc

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Staffing & Outsourcing Service

SRT Startek Inc
TBI TrueBlue` Inc.

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Technical Services

VSEC Vse Corp

DRUGS Biotechnology

CRXX CombinatoRx Inc
EXAS Exact Sciences
IDRA Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc

ELECTRONICS Scientific & Technical Instrum

ALOG Analogic Corp
BRKR Bruker Biosciences Corp
ELSE Electro-Sensors Inc

ELECTRONICS Semiconductor - Specialized

LOGC Logic Devices Inc

ENERGY Independent Oil & Gas

BRN Barnwell Industries Inc
ISRL Isramco Inc

ENERGY Oil & Gas Equipment & Services

EXLP Exterran Partners Lp

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Debt

AKP Alliance Ca Muni Incm Fd Inc
EOE Eaton Vance Credit Opportuniti
EVV Eaton Vance Ltd Duration Inc F

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Equity

DRR Market Vectors Dbl Short Euro
GUT Gabelli Utility Trust
LSC ELEMENTS S&P CTI ETN
REC Rydex Inverse 2x S&P Select Se

FINANCIAL SERVICES Credit Services

LOAN Dag Media Inc
PLUS Eplus Incorporated

FINANCIAL SERVICES Diversified Investments

UBNK United Financial Bancorp Inc

FOOD & BEVERAGE Farm Products

CVGW Calavo Growers Inc

FOOD & BEVERAGE Processed & Packaged Goods

JMBA Jamba Inc

HEALTH SERVICES Long-Term Care Facilities

SRZ Sunrise Senior Living Inc

HEALTH SERVICES Medical Appliances & Equipment

CLSN Celsion Corp
WMGI Wright Medical

HEALTH SERVICES Medical Laboratories & Researc

NADX National Dentex Corp
PPDI Pharmaceutical Prod Dev

HEALTH SERVICES Specialized Health Services

ASGR America Service Group

INSURANCE Accident & Health Insurance

AMSF Amerisafe Inc

INSURANCE Insurance Brokers

BRO Brown & Brown

INSURANCE Property & Casualty Insurance

AFF American International Group I
AIG American Internat Group
HMN Horace Mann Educators Cp

MEDIA Broadcasting - TV

TVL Lin Tv Corp

MEDIA Publishing - Periodicals/News

DM Dolan Media Company
JRN Journal Communications

REAL ESTATE REIT - Diversified/Industrial

CDR Cedar Shopping Centers Inc

REAL ESTATE REIT - Hotel/Motel

IHT Innsuites Hospitality Tr

REAL ESTATE REIT - Residential

DX Dynex Capital Inc

RETAIL Grocery Stores

SUSS Susser Hldgs

RETAIL Home Furnishing Stores

JEN Jennifer Convertibles Inc

SPECIALTY RETAIL Specialty Retail

PERF Perfumania Hlds Inc
PETM Petsmart Inc

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Communication Equipment

ENWV Endwave Corporation
LORL Loral Space & Communications I
NMRX Numerex Corp Cl A Pa

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Processing Systems & Products

BDR Blonder Tongue Labs
EDCI Entertainment Distribution Co

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Telecom Services - Foreign

BT British Telecommun Plc

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Wireless Communications

TPC SunCom Wireless Holdings Inc

UTILITIES Diversified Utilities

HTM US Geothermal Inc

UTILITIES Gas Utilities

CPK Chesapeake Utilities Cp
LG Laclede Gas Co

UTILITIES Water Utilities

YORW York Water Corp

WHOLESALE Auto Parts Wholesale

KAR Adesa Inc

Suggestions? Comments? on the newsletter service. We would like to hear from each and everyone of our subscribers. Our email is mark.vrtrader@gmail.com.
DISCLAIMER This newsletter is a publication dedicated to the education of stock traders. The newsletter is an information service only. The information provided herein is not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities of any kind. The newsletter picks are not to be considered a recommendation of any stock but an information resource to aid the investor in making an informed decision regarding trading in stocks. It is possible at this or some subsequent date, the editors and staff of VRTrader.com may own, buy or sell securities presented. All investors should consult a qualified professional before trading in any security. The information provided has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. VRTrader.com staff makes every effort to provide timely information to its subscribers but cannot guarantee s pecific delivery times due to factors beyond our control. Copyright © 2010 VRTrader.com.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.