gold in a pennant

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

i have 1153 resistance and its being defended fiercely! 1168 is next resistance in bull markets, divergences form only to be taken out by upthrusts. lots of irons in the fire. dont see anything until the 23rd do your own dd i like chesapeake gold chpgf. they have a good management team and lots of gold in the ground i bought cepkf in addition yesterday, it got beat up. the warrant is good until feb 2012. do your own dd. even if it goes to 8 which is the strike price usa citizens cannot exercise this warrant. so, its a low cost option w/lots of time dharma

Edited by dharma, 08 April 2010 - 02:32 PM.

#32 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:34 PM

negative divergences st for GDX
one more pop then st sell off then strong move imo

I just got an update from Hoye, he is saying essentially the same thing as you.

#33 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:48 PM

i have 1153 resistance and its being defended fiercely! 1168 is next resistance
in bull markets, divergences form only to be taken out by upthrusts.
lots of irons in the fire.
dont see anything until the 23rd
do your own dd i like chesapeake gold chpgf. they have a good management team and lots of gold in the ground
i bought cepkf in addition yesterday, it got beat up. the warrant is good until feb 2012.
do your own dd. even if it goes to 8 which is the strike price usa citizens cannot exercise this warrant. so, its a low cost option w/lots of time
dharma

dharma:

Westdome correction ending - am adding tomorrow am to my existing position.

stubaby

#34 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

i have 1153 resistance and its being defended fiercely! 1168 is next resistance
in bull markets, divergences form only to be taken out by upthrusts.
lots of irons in the fire.
dont see anything until the 23rd
do your own dd i like chesapeake gold chpgf. they have a good management team and lots of gold in the ground
i bought cepkf in addition yesterday, it got beat up. the warrant is good until feb 2012.
do your own dd. even if it goes to 8 which is the strike price usa citizens cannot exercise this warrant. so, its a low cost option w/lots of time
dharma

dharma:

Westdome correction ending - am adding tomorrow am to my existing position.

stubaby

Good pick. I've been scaling into Wesdome over the past few weeks.
Looks like it starting to move....

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 08 April 2010 - 07:29 PM.

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

we should start to head in a more vertical manner. dollar up or down doesnt seem to matter. of course until it does. nothing new here, i am looking for new highs, and then a more serious correction. this will fulfill the 2yr cycle. i too was accumulating wesdome. there is value in the right juniors. dharma

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

the gold boards have died. there is no excitement, little interest. and its friday and gold is up 10. the euro up or down is a joke its worthless crap. obama has inked off the chart deficits as far as the eye can see. and no one seems to notice , no one seems to care! we have a bullish pennant yes, i see the inverse h&s pattern , but according to edwards and maghee h&s patterns are major ending patterns signifying major tops or bottoms. not intermediate patterns. rules we dont need stinkin rules! anyway my boat is full. and i am sitting. and yes this is a bull market! even silver looks perky. and i dont expect those 21 highs of 2years ago to hold! there is a litany of significant economic problems out there. the western world is in debt up to its eye balls and everyone looks for china to falter. hopefully, everyone has a plan. and does their own thinking! last time in the 400s alot of the big names led their followers off the boat, just in time for gold to double in 4 months time. look @ past parabolics. its educational. volatility is about to kicked up a notch! and above all trust yourself dharma

#37 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

dharma: what dates do you have in mind for it top?

#38 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:29 PM

as of right now, end of may/beginning of june
obviously we will have some small corrections in between
dharma

#39 rooster

rooster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

as of right now, end of may/beginning of june
obviously we will have some small corrections in between
dharma

That's pretty much the same time frame that Hoye gives.

#40 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

thanks