gold in a pennant (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:33 PM

thanks Dharma i made good coin on them from 03 sold in 07 now 1/3 position by dead i just meant ST, IT

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

wxman posts some provacative charts! some weakness to creep in over the next day or two , then we could have liftoff- entertaining myself here. i am positioned. and the jello is not being moved around my plate. have a rather sizeable position in gg, would like to see them execute better dharma

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

1168 is the battle line. series of 1-2s .patience grasshopper dharma

#14 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

Otis Gold making a move, picked some up this am...

Posted Image

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:19 AM

1183 resistance, 1198 next which is larger. round #s are larger resistance we are going to make new forever highs next month, i am a broken record. and @some point, mining will be seen as a good biz not parting w/anything. dharma

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:52 AM

watching 1183 hui 467 today means little to me, we have had a good run and we are overbought on many different time frames. lets see how we work off the overbought condition. nothing has changed for me. towards the end of the week i expect strength to develop. dharma

#17 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:03 AM

My daily chart of the YG e-Mini:
Posted Image

Commentary is on my blog...see link in my sig
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:07 AM

My daily chart of the YG e-Mini:
Posted Image

Commentary is on my blog...see link in my sig

i metrichard russell on a boat ride in san diego in 78. @the time, i was a bond clipper. he told me bonds are guaranteed confiscation of wealth. i thought alot about that. and started studying ta. rr is not new to the gold market, he has been a bug for a long time.
anyway, the euro keeps sinking. europeans have been through many currency upheavels, you cant find a french farmer who doesnt have some gold coins stashed. gold is going up and making new highs against the euro. your #s are interesting, i am looking higher. dharma

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

i expected this, looking for the market to catch a bid starting late this week
richard russell today
http://www.321gold.c...sell050410.html
ahhhh!

stewart thompson
rapidly becoming one of my favs
http://www.321gold.c...n_s_050410.html
dharma

1168 support then 1153

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

MGH taking quite a beating today Dharma Thompson has the psychology down seemingly