I bought some UNG

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:19 PM

Here, based on the technical indicators of MACD and also the RSI (relative strength index). I use the 14 day period.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

Here, based on the technical indicators of MACD and also the RSI (relative strength index). I use the 14 day period.

I prefer a Nat Gas dividend payer like Paramount energy (Canada) which I have been buying past several days on dips below 4.75, yields over 12%, almost all nat gas. Don't have to deal with the contango in Nat gas that UNG has to.

PURE BS

Senor

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:52 AM

Looks like a dog with its butt in the air and its head flat on the porch. I think it might be dead. If it manages a small lift of its nose, take the profit and go look for something that might actually run down a rabbit.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:04 AM

Looks like a dog with its butt in the air and its head flat on the porch. I think it might be dead. If it manages a small lift of its nose, take the profit and go look for something that might actually run down a rabbit.

woof woof, I'll let you go bark up another tree.

NO BS

Senor

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

bought 2k dharma

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

bought 2k
dharma

i bought 2k shares, i hang on another board where there are alot of knowledgeable canadians and they recommended this name
12% is not chopped liver :lol: :D :lol:
dharma

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

bought 2k
dharma

i bought 2k shares, i hang on another board where there are alot of knowledgeable canadians and they recommended this name
12% is not chopped liver :lol: :D :lol:
dharma

-If you think nat gas goes a lot higher like I do next 6-12 months a bueno way to play it IMO

-Converts to a corporation in June, tax benefits to dividends

-basically all nat gas now, have large land positions and will start drilling wells in attractive Cardium area, in fact first well results possible next few weeks, may drill up to 100 wells there

-also have significant oil sands acreage

-biggest risk is a fall from here in nat gas which could cause a dividend cut

PURE BS

Senor

#8 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

Hmm, seems to have sniffed a profit but decided to lick the chopped liver off the floor instead... <_< Crossing 7.80 with volume and this pup might actually try to get up. Until then it's still a dead-money dog. :o

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

Hmm, seems to have sniffed a profit but decided to lick the chopped liver off the floor instead... <_<

Crossing 7.80 with volume and this pup might actually try to get up. Until then it's still a dead-money dog. :o

Woof Woof! My dead money is quite alive, thank you very much

BSing away

Senor.

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

Hmm, seems to have sniffed a profit but decided to lick the chopped liver off the floor instead... <_<

Crossing 7.80 with volume and this pup might actually try to get up. Until then it's still a dead-money dog. :o

The only chopped liver and smelly thing was the quality of your post.

NO BS

Senor