I bought some UNG

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:34 AM

Hmm, seems to have sniffed a profit but decided to lick the chopped liver off the floor instead... <_<

Crossing 7.80 with volume and this pup might actually try to get up. Until then it's still a dead-money dog. :o

The only chopped liver and smelly thing was the quality of your post.

NO BS

Senor

Reread the post, senor.

Uh, maybe a picture would better help you understand... Now, where's the stop?

http://stockcharts.c...2445&r=7114.png

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#12 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:52 PM

Taking profits on this position. Not quite TNA but, it turns out, a nifty little trade anyway. Thanks to Tor for calling attention to this and for dragging me into this move. :)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#13 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:49 PM

Bought back into this dog but it better get up and run right now or Senor can have it.

:)

http://stockcharts.c...4000&r=4454.png

#14 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

NAT GAS coming into buy back here imo

#15 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:25 PM

This dog don't hunt. :)

#16 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

What do you know? A snap back to the breakout line that held. Bought some. Stop is today's open. Now if this can get some follow through on volume... The dog isn't frisky but it might have a little run. :)