Leaving GOLD universe, Nat gas is my baby

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:05 AM

to only hold my long term gold coin position (average price $425) and avoid the gold stock sector, likely for quite some time. Why you may ask? I have also decided to focus on Nat Gas as my very long term analysis tells Senor it has a bueno chance to have just made decade plus lows vs gold and the risk/reward IMHO mucho favors Nat Gas over gold IMO. Many here may disagree with this change and that is fine and I respect that. I just wanted to inform my amigos here why I will not be posting nearly as frequently here and my personal change of opinion. As I said I will maintain my gold coins as long term security, but besides that no thanks. Best to all NO BS Senor

#2 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

Senor BS: We will miss your insight - since this is "The Gold and Commodities Board" hope to hear from you on your natgas thoughts and trades from time-to-time. GoodLuck, stubaby

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

to only hold my long term gold coin position (average price $425) and avoid the gold stock sector, likely for quite some time. Why you may ask? I have also decided to focus on Nat Gas as my very long term analysis tells Senor it has a bueno chance to have just made decade plus lows vs gold and the risk/reward IMHO mucho favors Nat Gas over gold IMO.

Many here may disagree with this change and that is fine and I respect that. I just wanted to inform my amigos here why I will not be posting nearly as frequently here and my personal change of opinion. As I said I will maintain my gold coins as long term security, but besides that no thanks. Best to all

NO BS

Senor

Thank you SenorBS, you will be missed as I really enjoy your posts very much indeed and all your insight.

I remember some truly amazing calls you made over the years, I was completely el gobsmacko'd! The timing and price entries just amazing.

You spotted the gold bull waaaaay back and the burgoning gold bull run. The stocks you picked were amazing good calls, and I am referring to the days of CDE, GG and a few others. darn those were good days!!

I hope you will find the time to share more of your thoughts. I always read what you say and have learnt so much from a true gentleman, professional trader, and esteemed master of the markets.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

Senor BS I want to echo Tor's remarks. You have provided guidance that is 2nd to none. Many, many times I put money in my account only because of your postings. Your insights into the gold market will be sorely missed. By the way, I too think nat gas is going to be a mover and am exploring ways to play it. Thank you again, amigo. Best regards.
Peace
johngeorge

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

Senor BS

I want to echo Tor's remarks. You have provided guidance that is 2nd to none. Many, many times I put money in my account only because of your postings. Your insights into the gold market will be sorely missed. By the way, I too think nat gas is going to be a mover and am exploring ways to play it. Thank you again, amigo.

Best regards.

Gracias amigos, I am NOT going away, I will be around. I did want to let you know that my focus would be changing dramatically and the reasons for that.

Senor

#6 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

Senor BS

I want to echo Tor's remarks. You have provided guidance that is 2nd to none. Many, many times I put money in my account only because of your postings. Your insights into the gold market will be sorely missed. By the way, I too think nat gas is going to be a mover and am exploring ways to play it. Thank you again, amigo.

Best regards.

Gracias amigos, I am NOT going away, I will be around. I did want to let you know that my focus would be changing dramatically and the reasons for that.

Senor

Senor, do you think the gold bull is over?

Looking at the stocks, what they SHOULD have done but didnt it looks like it is over to me.

Many pin their hopes and dreams on it, but at the end of the day no one has any money any more and I see the whole stock makret as a gradual erosion, gold stocks and common stocks and all.
Observer

#7 Islander

Islander

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:12 PM

He will be back soon, the bad boys live in Gas and they will have a tough year getting Obama to burn any until hell freezes over. Look at FCX if it gets any support and volume it can come back 50%, watch but stay ready for a recovery rally ~38. Now don't feel better? On the other hand I did well in ERX, but I can do both. Used to play the piano with sheet music and had to turn the pages, you know. Islander.

#8 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:16 PM

He will be back soon, the bad boys live in Gas and they will have a tough year getting Obama to burn any until hell freezes over.

Look at FCX if it gets any support and volume it can come back 50%, watch but stay ready for a recovery rally ~38. Now don't feel better?

On the other hand I did well in ERX, but I can do both. Used to play the piano with sheet music and had to turn the pages, you know.

Islander.

Islander, I can see where SBS is coming from on this. The administration must be adopting a change in energy policy, much like nuclear went out of favour, now oil drilling will. We must seek out alternative fuels like wood and eve an anti gravity machine but that is another subject.

On the monthly charts NAT GAS may have put in a key low this munth.
Observer

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

Senor BS

Best regards.

Senor

Senor, do you think the gold bull is over?

Looking at the stocks, what they SHOULD have done but didnt it looks like it is over to me.

Many pin their hopes and dreams on it, but at the end of the day no one has any money any more and I see the whole stock makret as a gradual erosion, gold stocks and common stocks and all.

There are mucho problems IMO with gold and gold stocks, suffice to say that is part of my reason for basically abandoning the sector, but I will keep my long term gold coin holding. I am looking for the what I consider the best risk/reward investments I can find, so I have moved on from gold stocks. I can always change my mind, but I see better opportunities elsewhere.

Senor

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

He will be back soon, the bad boys live in Gas and they will have a tough year getting Obama to burn any until hell freezes over.

Look at FCX if it gets any support and volume it can come back 50%, watch but stay ready for a recovery rally ~38. Now don't feel better?

On the other hand I did well in ERX, but I can do both. Used to play the piano with sheet music and had to turn the pages, you know.

Islander.

Islander, I can see where SBS is coming from on this. The administration must be adopting a change in energy policy, much like nuclear went out of favour, now oil drilling will. We must seek out alternative fuels like wood and eve an anti gravity machine but that is another subject.

On the monthly charts NAT GAS may have put in a key low this munth.

Si, IMO Nat Gas is the most likely and best interim (10-20 yr) solution for the U.S., for several bueno reasons as follows: we have it in abundance, it's clean, it's mostly onshore, mucho JOBS, and security from so much foreign oil. Senor thinks momentum in this area is building like a snowball starting the decline from the mountain top.

BSing away

Senor