Do we have a Leonardo the Vinci here?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:37 AM

Why does he think he can write columns on economic subjects? I know George Bush saying in 2007 that everything is good since we are at an all time highs in the stock market but this is too much. I haven't seen so much politics from any other president.

Somebody explain this economic lie to me :angry:

In the US, we’re implementing the strongest reforms since the Great Depression.

http://www.ft.com/in...l#axzz1c4hGHZ45

If you don't have access to FT, use this headline in Google "A firewall to stop Europe’s crisis spreading", click on it will take you to the article.

I am also angry at the morons in the press. I haven't had a single media person asking the Prez on his election's promise to lower the price of gasoline. Have we become a bunch of losers or what? How can the mainstream media ignore the elephant? I mean there are revolutions all over the world on rising inflation but in the most developed country, we don't have a voice?

I know we had dips of crude oil to ~ 75/ BBL recently but that did not convert to the pump's prices. There was dip of may be 25 cents. For some reason, the WTIC prices seem to be in effect only when they go up. Gas prices don't go down even 1 month after the CL goes down.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.