• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#101 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

Compare last BKX chart (above) with this next chart: Do not forget and lets review where "the road- Green Line" began to kick start all the recent swings.

Feb 14 2013, 12:40 PM
The road back to the top of sickle starts here-- GREEN old sup/resist line. Vise versa too of course.

Posted Image

Today's ES, US30, and DAX:

Come on, break out that Green Roof already! or, just break down that Red Floor!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:lol:
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#102 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

They took the cue, in 4 hours all broke out of the roof, just like they did in Sept 4 2012. Same doom house, same chimney, with QE forever and DAX leading the charge of light brigade! :lol:

Except, this time unlike last Sept, QE 4eva is not a news anymore.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

BTW, in case you wonder what happened to "the First B.D." of the daily channel on my Feb 20 posting?

Did I post this Mar 1 "Trump card"? Price is king, I follow my headlights when driving in nights.

Posted Image

Watch BKX 38.2 in day session.
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#103 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

I HAVE BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH.

Mar 14 2013, 12:13 AM
Watch BKX 38.2 in day session.

Mar 12 2013, 08:39 PM
But, since everyone is expecting that, and DJI already met its ATH. Why can't it be top around the comer? Like I predicted it will on Jan23rd that BKX will bring in fibo 38.2% and it just did that and turned down from it for 2nd day now.

Posted Image

#104 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

BULL, YOU'RE OUT OF TIME !

You don't know what's going on
You've been away for far too long
You can't come back and think you are still mine
You're out of touch, my baby

My poor discarded baby
I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time
You are all left out
Out of there without a doubt
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

You thought you were a clever girl
Giving up your social whirl
But you can't come back and be the first in line, oh no
You're obsolete my baby
My poor old-fashioned baby

I said baby, baby, baby you're out of time

Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time
Yes, you are left out
Out of there without a doubt
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

I said, baby, baby, you're out of time

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol:

#105 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

Posted Image

#106 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Need to be cautious: since banks been down while SPX's been sat up for ATH BO, what's been down most likely will get dragged up with the ramp, plus the post-BO squeeze potential... yet sudden drop remains high after BO too, so it's highly combustible market condition in either direction, IMO.

Posted Image

Posted Image

B)

#107 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

Before the Monday April's Fool open, ES added one more target as showed in chart, which very colse to last one.

Posted Image

I thnk what DAX 's been doing is pick me up or I'll take you down with my latest bear flag first when 7820 is taken for good.

Posted Image

One more turkey shot at the Inverted Roof Top pattern, this one on DJI. All and all, the turning point, or the TOP for correction is near... exp. when Transport can't make new high again, beware bullz.

Posted Image

#108 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

Have not posting in SW in April. Did post many in FF. If you like to catch up, can go to each link.

3/31

4/4

4/6

4/9

4/10

IT'S BEEN INTERESTING TIME, SAME CAUTIONARY CAN STILL BE SAID TODAY,EVEN THO ALREADY PROVEN TO BE TRUE:

Need to be cautious: since banks been down while SPX's been sat up for ATH BO, what's been down most likely will get dragged up with the ramp, plus the post-BO squeeze potential... yet sudden drop remains high after BO too, so it's highly combustible market condition in either direction, IMO.

;)

#109 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:23 AM

4/11

4/24

4/26

4/30

5/2

5/6

5/6

5/8

5/9

5/14

Above are what I have been posted in FF since my last Swing Waves post. Each post has charts that support how I read them. In consistency of how LOL works.

I am on vacation now, good time to catch up with this board. This morning pre-market I did a quick doodle just for the all time high and parabolic BO above the LT T/L that happened yesterday (5/14/13). This BO as I said in one of my FF is echoing 9/12/12 BO. History says the overdue pullback is just around the corner.

Posted Image

I'll be start with a clean sled after this turn, and of course after my good SUMMERTIME and the livin' is easy ~~~ Enjoy! :lol: B) ;)

#110 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

One more for the road. Gan Bei!

Posted Image