early recogniton

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#241 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Dharma: what is hgnsi? Is it a newsletter to subscribe to? is it hulberts? The last I read about hulberts was a LOW (not negative) gold stock exposure.

#242 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

thanks for your updates senor! for me, its all an exercise. from sept 79-jan 80=less than 4 months , gold more than doubled in price. most analysts, advisers , market prognosticators were left @the station. all of this volatility is not the real show, that is yet to come. if you are worried about a redeux of 08( which could happen in wave 4) . get used to it . constant beatings are part of being in this sector. volatility is going to expand much more . its a harrowing ride. for now , the market has its sights set on 1800. any doubts folks had on the intent of the cb , should be examined. this is all about sovereign debt. and that just doesnt disappear. they are going to print. the process will take years from here. you have time to get your ducks in a row. only if you are paying attention. dharma watching aapl! another parabolic in play. foreshadowing gold!? no mystery once the parabolic comes into play. they all end the same way. not sure if appl is wave 5 or wave 3. the parabolic for gold will be wve 5.

Edited by dharma, 27 March 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#243 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

just guessing apl is wave 3

#244 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

just guessing apl is wave 3

my inclination as well. i have no $$$ @stake there, but i have great interest in watching the parabolic unfold
on other boards i see guys shorting aapl. good luck
dharma

#245 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

uno dos from 1526 to 1792 and uno dos from last weeks 1627 low? guess what that means if this old hombre's got it right - hmmm, no guarantees but death and taxes and that I'll soon be drinkin margs, we see amigos Senor

#246 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

takes out 1710 with conviction and we will see 2100

#247 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:33 AM

that is the bullish uno-dos, uno dos count, this bueno morning we have a bueno chance IMO to be bottoming the second dos wave

BSing away

Senor

#248 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

that is the bullish uno-dos, uno dos count, this bueno morning we have a bueno chance IMO to be bottoming the second dos wave

BSing away

Senor

We also are going down into tomorrow's Gann turn date..which is a good thing...I wouldn't be surprise if they do some shakin and bakin today...
:D
TM

#249 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

maybe senor! could have been an a-b-c up. still cautiously optimistic
ahhhh there is something new , trade w/the big boys. . sure sounds like the hunts of 80- seen that one
http://abcnews.go.co...43#.T3MYdXqibSi
what is ben going to do??? not concerned over rising gas prices?! only temporary?! we know the feds bent, since the feds inception, about 100yrs ago, what has happend to the pp of the dollar?no mystery there.

step back, take another step back. this is about sovereign debt. it comes in and out of the news, but the reality is , its not going to go away. the great fiat ponzi scheme has stretched to its max. under that weight, is the debt. dont think so, buy bonds! the largest bond trader -bill gross has stated his views loud and clear. this game requires patience, alot of patience. getting caught in the fray will guarantee that you sell precious for spinach. pictures are painted by master painters. in time good companies, w/top notch management , in safe areas of the world will in time realize their value. for now, we wait
dharma

#250 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Ah - there's that little "stomach churning butterfly" aka "on the abyss again" feeling :cry: :swoon: that usually preceeds a bottom in the miners. :D Oh how I missed you!

The real question for me is "when will the miners lead again?" - sure didn't this month (HUI:Gold Ratio for March through yesterday at -10.91%).

Good news is the US Dollar appears to be putting in a "top" here.

What's that light I see 'at the end of the tunnel'?

stubaby B)