Mathias Ewave on Gold

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 12:31 PM

Here is a pretty good summary of a gold/XAU Ewave take. Mathias is a German ewaver who has a very good track record. His preferred count is the red one, mine is the blue. We'll know real soon who is right.

Erniek's Translation of Mathias Ewave XAU Count

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#2 TomD

TomD

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 01:45 PM

nice charts
Health Canada has just released a study which shows that 100% of the population who have been exposed to whole milk products will die.

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 02:44 PM

who is mathias? onishka?

#4 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 04:22 PM

Yes. eom
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#5 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:38 PM

Thx John. I don't have a wave count, but pretty much concur with his outlook. He's a pretty good wave counter from what I've seen in the past, though I lost track of his stuff many moons ago. Do you happen to know his website (English version?) TIA MN

#6 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 03:57 AM

Hi MN,

Mathias' site is here:

Mathias Onischka

I have given you a link through the Altavista translator. Note that most of his stuff is now subscription only. You can follow Erniek's translations at CS as he posts Mathias' updates and gives a much better interpretation than clumsy translation sites.

cheers,

john

#7 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:29 PM

thanks for that. does he only post HUI and XAU counts of MAthias?

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 02:35 PM

i see one post of his translation in past month or so> does he do more than that?

#9 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:37 PM

Hi Dougie, Mathias usually tries to post an update on something like gold when a major turning point or change in his count occurs. He has been bearish since early April I think and been right. For example, if we do sell to a lower level on the XAU, he will typically post 5 waves down complete once confirmation rolls in. He does more frequent counts on NDX, SPX, INDU and the DAX, but does try to cover market indices, bonds, individual stoks at times as well as currencies. cheers, john