Photo

Strong January 14-week for Gold, a real possibility.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

The sky is at last clear for a strong week in Gold. A rather influential group of people/participants should hit the BUY Bottom and the rise could be as much as about +$100.00 -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#2 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

The sky is at last clear for a strong week in Gold.

A rather influential group of people/participants should hit the BUY Bottom and the rise could be as much as about +$100.00

-tria

Excuse me, BUY bottom = BUY buttom

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

A rather influential group of people/participants should hit the BUY Bottom and the rise could be as much as about +$100.00

-tria

if the dollar crashes through support which is not far away then that might finalyl get gold off its rear end

NO BS

Senor

#4 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

-tria

Excuse me twice, BUY buttom = BUY button

This is the problem of Gold's numerous support tests, it has engraved the word bottom in my mind.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#5 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

-tria

Excuse me twice, BUY buttom = BUY button

This is the problem of Gold's numerous support tests, it has engraved the word bottom in my mind.

-tria

:D :D :D

#6 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

-tria

Tria, I wondered if you might be willing to expand on this with the source of the information or analysis.

Thanks,

Smithy

#7 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

-tria

Tria, I wondered if you might be willing to expand on this with the source of the information or analysis.

Thanks,

Smithy

Smithy,

As I posted yesterday, this could be a rather strong week for Gold and Silver. In the 4 and 8 hour charts, prices are flactuating within a rhombus. Breaking of 1675 in Gold and 32.50 in Silver imply a target of 1730/1760 and 32.50/33.00 respectively. Gold rising in 5's and correcting in 3's in the 15-minute chart suggest some bullish action as well.

The 'invisible' hand having accumulated Gold and Silver recently, suggest that the time has come to engineer a rally very soon so as to be able to distibute once again to the unsuspected public but at higher prices.

http://1.bp.blogspot...../GOLD+TA3.PNG

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#8 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

Smithy, BTW the same 'invisible' hand observations suggested to me to buy Corn last Thursday.

http://stockcharts.c...id=p86178001659

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#9 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

Conversely, I should add that breaking below 1663 in gold and 30.30 in silver on a closing basis, may suggest that I could be wrong. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#10 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

In my post above, the silver breakout number should read as 30.80 and not 32.50 32.50/33.00 is the target. Sorry for my mistake. -tria [/quote]

~ Wayne Gretzky