• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

I don't like these things, they just want your email to sell you something.
This, Can listen to introduction without email.

I find this to validate Lindsey Williams scenerio of mass wealth transfer to the big box one-ness.
You don't get free fed money, you are out of the picture.

The other part to follow out of this, the new currency will be equity based. There will not be employment,
along with falling taxable income base from every angle, to continue the debt based currency of taxing labor.
If it wasn't for the 1% massive income disparity there would be no tax base. I want to expand on
the 1% lie, I am not repeating it, I am just using the common terminology. There is no 1% there
is .001%. This is being used to setup the class warfare to facilitate the mass wealth tranfer.

Cabal gets a good deal on the 1% taxation above 400k, they get their own money back, this population is
largely their minion support structure, their payroll. I wonder what % of it is legitimate successful people.

I am looking at serious survival strategies. I don't know if I would ever buy a property in the
absence of property rights.

Besides my whole life project I don't know what else to do. I am looking at Uruguay next Jan or Feb.
Perhaps begin to fund a bank account there for when it is time. All foreign bank accounts are reported
and taxable to irs. But once tax is paid your pretty much isolated, maybe. Locally I only do credit union.

I only think stocks have one more push in elliot wave. When I project SPX 1600 target in April, the
monthly cycle peaks shift left to the past with a large air gap. I wonder if 6/22 Bradley inverts to a low,
certainly possible if the cancellation of the debt ceiling, expires on May 19. However stocks would not
fall meaningfully until Apr 15 passed.

Yet my quarterly cycles have a year end low cycle followed immediately by a major cycle peak one
year from now. This qtrly cycle then hovers and does not drop to after election time.
This is not over even if stocks drop quite a bit later this year.
It will be another long trade when stocks are down later this year.

I may keep some long dividend funds then, and switch the short hedge to long, at the end of year.
This is different for me stay long at all but this change is because, money market is derivatives of mortgage
paper, and cash is well, can you say Cyprus.

I am considering some value to the, equity is the new money, theory along with value of dividends, what I
will do coming up in what should be the last near term early April push, is build up the Pimco short fund to at least equal the value of
long dividend stock funds, toward 100% hedge, along with reduce some long exposure.

But this is the real deal, Lindsey Williams also lays it out, really worth following him, I am certain that he
is right that all asset will be transfered to cabal and that the new money will be equity based assets
in which cabal will possess all.

http://www.realestat...ancialsense.com

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan