Silver

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

I't can't work this way exactly but here it is, that lowpoint is tomorrow.

What I try to do is wait for the event, if not tomorrow then maybe the next.

I actually don't have much available cash and I have recently made 3 purchases on low days.

I am going to make a purchase on Friday or Monday which may be on the way

up, which would be ok too with a little confirmation, in fact is the best approach

either hit a throwdown just right or let is show some reversal up with volume qualities.

( I'm not sure if market trades friday AM),

I can add to a gold mutual fund in 401k, on a good throwdown I want to buy the British Sovereigns.

This last wave looks like it wants a wave v throwdown day.

Date on chart should be 3/26

Posted Image

Looks like what I said earlier could be happening right now, a finale el thrusto down is silver while gold and the miners in gemeral go sideeways. muy bueno so far and silver might fail to go below 27.92

BSing away

Seno

#12 tomterrific14

tomterrific14

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:54 AM

I actually don't have much available cash and I have recently made 3 purchases on low days.

up, which would be ok too with a little confirmation, in fact is the best approach

either hit a throwdown just right or let is show some reversal up with volume qualities.

I can add to a gold mutual fund in 401k, on a good throwdown I want to buy the British Sovereigns.

Posted Image

Looks like what I said earlier could be happening right now, a finale el thrusto down is silver while gold and the miners in gemeral go sideeways. muy bueno so far and silver might fail to go below 27.92

BSing away

Senor

Silver Miners ETF http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=sil so far not confirming new low in SLV

Silver ETF http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=slv

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Posted Image

BSing away

Senor

Boom, mebe a cinco of C wave failure and she's done with correction from high above 35, mecounts it possibly finito down if today was a failure

PUREBS

Senor

#14 tomterrific14

tomterrific14

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Posted Image

BSing away

Senor

Boom, mebe a cinco of C wave failure and she's done with correction from high above 35, mecounts it possibly finito down if today was a failure

PUREBS

Senor

Nice hammer or dragonfly dogi candle that ran the stop loss orders at 28.50

http://stockcharts.c...sc/ui?s=$silver

#15 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Very close -DI is overbought without any price damage and +DI has bullish divergence, that has to lead to a reversal condition. Just needs a confirmation move, I am keeping expectations low but buying consistently. Unless none available on the planet just makes it obsolete and worthless.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Very close -DI is overbought without any price damage and +DI has bullish
divergence, that has to lead to a reversal condition.
Just needs a confirmation move, I am keeping expectations low
but buying consistently.

Unless none available on the planet just makes it obsolete and worthless.

si, Senor agrees one must tread carefully here amigo, but it is perhaps one of the most ignored/hated investment choices and has been that way for a bueno while now

Senor

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

and getting more hated by the day

#18 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

Doesn't look good by conventional measures. What might be seeing, is unraveling of the unbacked paper versions which is general havoc. And why I only do the coins. Still nothing too negative in the GDX.

#19 tomterrific14

tomterrific14

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

and getting more hated by the day

but improving

http://stockcharts.c...;SPX,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!.50!!2!20]&pref=G

http://stockcharts.c...-sc/ui?s=$bpgdm

http://stockcharts.c.../ui?s=gdx:$gold

#20 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

My cycles really have to be up in 7-8 days, and it may pay to use the SLV puts at about 12 days, Apr 15-16. I think there are dislocations coming out of the non-backed paper fraud, and this is going to be a mess. I am only talking about coins for myself. I have enough in 401k gold stock funds. The 2012 eagles are now several dollars above my entries last year, I am about even on 2013 eagles prices. I can take a bit of beating before there is a concern. I am mostly 2012 inventory, this thing isn't touching the coins, something ain't right. I would like a goodly amount of british sovereigns or italian lira but I won't have free cash for a while. If this does recover here my weekly cycles look like a gold low in late June or so, I will have wait 'till then for the gold coins and be happy for a silver bounce to put a little base under it.