Got gold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:55 PM

of course, it could also be a resumption of the YTD trend. in any event, i'm berry cautious here.

Posted Image

#2 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 12:36 AM

marketneutral, Thank you so much. I like the way your charts with the gann lines always offer me a new perspective. This one makes me go "oops!"

#3 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:28 AM

no_mind Happy to share, but ocicbw :D . I'm not trading gold or other commodities (except for some longer-dated options and spreads in OJ and sugar) until after next week--lots of expirations in many commodities at the end of the month, so there's a good possibility of lots of choppiness between now and then.

#4 anjing bau

anjing bau

• Traders-Talk User
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:48 PM

well the close over 400 the last two days clearly puts the chart above the downsloping fan line... it is onwards and upwards to the next down sloping fan line. the ABC count you have is wrong IMO. There is an IT bottom established at HUI 163 , IMO we are going in a five wave up pattern that will complete itself @ 433 ish and will create a lovely cup pattern. I beilieve the miners are lagging POG this time around because the psychology in the space is overly bearish. Your posts reflect a cautious tone.